Zadehkicks pre orders

The last few days I’m been following this through this thread, just saw the link on nicekicks..wow

Hate To Break It To You, But You Were Smoking BIG DUST In The First Place To Think This Was Gonna Happen. >D

This Says Something About The State Of This Country Right Now, Not Just This Hobby :smh:
Ordered Wave Runners, Mauve 700v2s, Cool Grey 11s, Lightning 4s, Patent Bred 1s from Zadeh. All arrived, passed legit checks and checked out to me. So I thought I’d eventually get the Chicagos, probably 6 months after release.

Lesson learned. Filed disputes with my bank and we’ll see what happens. At least I only have $375 in outstanding orders and not 10k+.

There’s no way.

77BA544F-048C-4C7D-946A-CB522A5981A6.jpeg

You have 2 mill to spend on shoes and you're renting?

I fully understand I’m an idiot for not trusting my gut about ZK, but it says something about the state of sneakers right now that so many were willing to spend money with him.

I put in an order for the Chicago 1s at $224 because I know I have nearly no shot at getting a pair for retail. Resale will probably start at $500+.

Nike could greatly reduce the impact of guys like Zadeh and companies like StockX and GOAT if they made more pairs. People wouldn’t turn to Zadeh if they had a good shot of getting pairs for retail on release day.
Could just pay resale.

So is the consensus now that he was just buying the kicks he did send out from stock x or did he have perfect reps?

So is the consensus now that he was just buying the kicks he did send out from stock x or did he have perfect reps?
I think towards the end he was struggling to fill orders and bought from anyone and anywhere. I'm sure a small percentage he shipped out were fakes....I received stuff back in the day, all legit.

I do pay resale for pairs I really want. I will for Chicagos if I strike out. So I’m part of the resale problem. But I get tired of paying resale and so l went with zadeh to get my pairs under retail or a little over retail + tax.
It was good back before he got so mainstream. It just got to big for him to keep up with.

Anyone talking about lawyering up is delusional. You can’t squeeze blood from a stone and this guy blew every penny of our money on hypebeast ****. ****ing loser going to be telling the story of going to vip Louis Vuitton to a bunch of broke bums at the BET tv in the feds

Anyone talking about lawyering up is delusional. You can’t squeeze blood from a stone and this guy blew every penny of our money on hypebeast ****. ****ing loser going to be telling the story of going to vip Louis Vuitton to a bunch of broke bums at the BET tv in the feds
Can’t get something back when it’s already gone. Ya’ll have to settle for zadeh coin for his zadeh shop. That’s the price u pay for a too good to be true deal.

All those people that pre-ordered feeling sick right now, especially those resellers that did bulk orders with him for hundreds of thousands. I hope those here that placed orders are able to get their money back. As much as we complain about SNKRS and Footsites (and yes they are trash most of the time) at least when you place an order with them you know you are either going to get the shoe or get refunded. Just turned 38 this month and I've been buying kicks since 96, I'm at a point in my life where if I cannot cop off SNKRS/NDC, a Footsite or a "boutique" like Notre then it is not meant for me to have.
AgonizingShinyAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom