Zadehkicks pre orders

So he was in over his head in debt

Makes sense; business model couldn’t work that long and as the sneaker game and especially resell game blew up he had way too many orders

Anyways keep with the fake talk even tho I don’t think a single person here or on twitter showed or mentioned receiving any fakes from him :lol:

Looks like he couldn't scale his business & drowned

"Malekzadeh is unable to further manage Zadeh Kicks in accordance with its articles of organization and operating agreement. Accordingly, he is unable to marshal and liquidate the assets and to administer claims from Zadeh Kick's numerous creditors and third parties. This undertaking will require active management of assets and claims by receiver under the supervision of the Court."

So all those pairs he was loading up the other day, will be sold off soon. Wonder if we'll see an influx of pairs hitting StockX/Goat soon. :nerd:

I really never knew about this fool and his scam, I mean business, until I saw it on this site.

It seems like a Ponzi scheme involving shoes from what I've comprehended so far.

Fools like this, resale platforms and secondhand stores are absolute reasons why I stick strictly to retail. The primary reason being I won't have to overpay since it's a fixed price I'm dealing with. And another reason is that I'll never have to worry about getting burned with a fake, especially if I get it on a release day since the stores' inventory came straight from the source.

I'll gladly live with if I don't get it, then I just don't get it, so I'll just move forward to the next release. I ain't supporting greed and having to worry if I got a fake if I go outside of traditional retail.

More like the customers drowned, he's prolly still flexing just not on sm for strangers anymore. I don't believe for 1 second that he's broke.

I swear it's like a formality with white collar crimes with the schemers and thieves being able to keep some of the money they either stole or scammed. I realize whenever they get caught the law enforcement agency who caught them can never recover every dollar they gained illicitly.

Sad day. Had a few friends burned by him. A few are big resellers and a few are just casual buyers that buy personal pairs to wear. Funny thing is one of my friend said he just got shipping confirmation today for marina blues.
That’s funny

It’s like those violin players on the titanic, still playing as the ship was sinking

Back
Top Bottom