Zadehkicks pre orders

It's your money they're clawing back. They themselves aren't reimbursing you.
He dissolved his LLC though. By the time they get whatever they can for the bigger creditors, I'm sure there's nothing left. At this point, it's whoever started charging back first will probably be getting their money back while the others are left with nothing. There's no way Zadeh's 'company' has all that leftover inventory and whatever to be sold off to cover all the people charging back. We're probably talking 6-7 figures when it's all said and done. I'm not gonna act like I know wtf I'm talking about, but just trying to make sense of it with what I'm gathering here and on twitter.

He dissolved his LLC though. By the time they get whatever they can for the bigger creditors, I'm sure there's nothing left. At this point, it's whoever started charging back first will probably be getting their money back while the others are left with nothing. There's no way Zadeh's 'company' has all that leftover inventory and whatever to be sold off to cover all the people charging back. We're probably talking 6-7 figures when it's all said and done. I'm not gonna act like I know wtf I'm talking about, but just trying to make sense of it with what I'm gathering here and on twitter.
Dude has nothing left. He’s in deep red. His assets will be seized and auctioned off once the investigation is complete. Those that are still within chargeback term should do asap. Beyond that goodluck. You’re at the mercy of your banks. And they’re not gonna write off 5-6 figures in goodwill gesture to you. That’s delusional. Banks are in business of making money. Not giving out emotional support.

Sad day. Had a few friends burned by him. A few are big resellers and a few are just casual buyers that buy personal pairs to wear. Funny thing is one of my friend said he just got shipping confirmation today for marina blues.
Sad day for who????? We diddy boppin on Zadeh's grave over here

a3hHMox.gif

🤣 All these dorks with their IKEA Kallax with their unworn kicks and matching supreme junk in them in the background.
These are the dudes that need to be purged from the community. These dudes aren't even into sneakers they're just in it for the aesthetic. When being a Hypebeast got stopped being looked at as a bad thing and, instead, became accepted is when things really changed. This dude humble bragging his *** off in that video. "I haven't taken a L this bad since I lost 200k with Bernie Madoff" smh hope they make an example out of Zadeh to deter the rest of these dudes like him.

Mans went from

61BC019C-F99B-494F-BBEF-8A2C55605CA5.jpeg

To

Screenshot_20220525-141003.png

In a 10 day span.... Life comes at you fast. One day you're hashtaging the name of resellers like a 15 year old groupie and the next, you're on the phone disputing transactions made with the man you were fangirling over....

dwaynewade-smh.gif

Mans went from

61BC019C-F99B-494F-BBEF-8A2C55605CA5.jpeg

To

Screenshot_20220525-141003.png

In a 10 day span.... Life comes at you fast. One day you're hashtaging the name of resellers like a 15 year old groupie and the next, you're on the phone disputing transactions made with the man you were fangirling over....

dwaynewade-smh.gif
He’s probably taking an English course so he knows how to properly speak English to the banking rep that will answer his call that he’s on call with.

Back
Top Bottom