Zadehkicks pre orders

That’s all sweet until you gave him that non repayment loan. Some cats be turning blind eye for the entire operation as long as they get their bread regardless how he gets them or operates his business.

Akin to buying stolen goods, but it’s acceptable because you got it under market n cheap
lol bruh how is that buying stolen goods?

You went from Zadeh selling fakes, to now Zadeh selling stolen goods? :lol:

I'm not a fan of Zadeh whatsoever, but he did help quite a few people get pairs for below market and he did make some reseller's money before this whole fiasco. I know some of you guys hate Zadeh with all your might like they stole your wife and money, but the ones hating him on this thread probably didnt even get scammed by him.
People were hashtagging and vouching for him, which is the real issue. In any FB group, when people ask to LC on seller, and people reply back with "legit" best believe they lose some credibility if it's a sour deal. When people ask me to write recommendations for them, best believe I'm honest with it otherwise future employers gonna take my future recommendations with a grain of salt.

I personally didn't get scammed, but I know a bunch of people in my FB group and some acquaintances did. Pre-orders with 3 month to a year delay or even releasing some shoes with just mock ups or some that might not ever release sounded sketchy AF. Throw store credit in the mix too and you got the perfect recipe for a ponzi scheme

They bought 4 fakes, doesn't say how many total pairs they bought. Unless I missed that part? 4 out of 10 would be very bad. 4 out of 10,000 wouldn't be bad. Until we know how many total they bought, it's hard to judge it.

Interpretion is key for sure and the wording is vague…

Here’s the fact…Nike got fake sneakers from StockX…Zadeh made at least 106K purchases…

There’s no argument that can be made that in 100K+ purchases there was absolutely zero fake product…Sample size is whatever…There was fakes in the stuff he bought…

But all this detail talk derailed the original focus I was putting out there…Did he use the the **** he bought on StockX to fill customer orders? If he did then he moved fakes…

If that’s the case then whether he knowingly did it and the volume of which it happened is irrelevant to the focus of this whole thing…Did he sell fakes? If he used the stuff he bought from StockX to fill customer orders then yes he did…

Now to make a further point…He didn’t give a **** if the stuff he was selling was real or fake…It was all money to him either way the people suffering because of it now mean even less to him…

People who ordered through him can rationalize it how they wish…

Interpretion is key for sure and the wording is vague…

Here’s the fact…Nike got fake sneakers from StockX…Zadeh made at least 106K purchases…

There’s no argument that can be made that in 100K+ purchases there was absolutely zero fake product…Sample size is whatever…There was fakes in the stuff he bought…

But all this detail talk derailed the original focus I was putting out there…Did he use the the **** he bought on StockX to fill customer orders? If he did then he moved fakes…

If that’s the case then whether he knowingly did it and the volume of which it happened is irrelevant to the focus of this whole thing…Did he sell fakes? If he used the stuff he bought from StockX to fill customer orders then yes he did…

Now to make a further point…He didn’t give a **** if the stuff he was selling was real or fake…It was all money to him either way the people suffering because of it now mean even less to him…

People who ordered through him can rationalize it how they wish…
You're right, interpretation is key. Saying someone "sells fakes" infers that the bulk of what they do is move fakes. I think that's a bit misleading. I'm certain I have a fake or two in my collection. Does that mean I "buy fakes"? No, not to me. 2 out of 700 or whatever doesn't mean I "buy fakes." If your baseline is to say that every single person with a collection that's bought from someone other than Nike "buys fakes", we can just disagree. Do I think at some point Zadeh sold some fake pairs? Of course, it's a numbers game. Do I think the bulk of what we was moving was fakes? No, it doesn't seem that way from what people that actually bought from him said.

If you want to be weird about it, you can say FootLocker, Champs, Finishline, etc all "sell fakes" bc I guarantee you they've taken fakes in on exchange or return and turned around and sold them.

lol bruh how is that buying stolen goods?

You went from Zadeh selling fakes, to now Zadeh selling stolen goods? :lol:

You read that wrong. He’s saying that other guy is justifying this by saying Zadeh got people sneakers and made some people some money so its ok to turn a blind eye just like buying stolen merchandise. As long as you make out who cares.

What he said breaks down to Zadeh was good until he got caught 😭

You're right, interpretation is key. Saying someone "sells fakes" infers that the bulk of what they do is move fakes. I think that's a bit misleading. I'm certain I have a fake or two in my collection. Does that mean I "buy fakes"? No, not to me. 2 out of 700 or whatever doesn't mean I "buy fakes." If your baseline is to say that every single person with a collection that's bought from someone other than Nike "buys fakes", we can just disagree. Do I think at some point Zadeh sold some fake pairs? Of course, it's a numbers game. Do I think the bulk of what we was moving was fakes? No, it doesn't seem that way from what people that actually bought from him said.

If you want to be weird about it, you can say FootLocker, Champs, Finishline, etc all "sell fakes" bc I guarantee you they've taken fakes in on exchange or return and turned around and sold them.
That open minded approach… difficult concept to grasp for some.

Anyone know how I can spend this gift card? /s

Attachments

• 52FF36A6-C02C-41E1-BFD1-0C55AB3853EC.png
    52FF36A6-C02C-41E1-BFD1-0C55AB3853EC.png
    442.2 KB · Views: 187
You read that wrong. He’s saying that other guy is justifying this by saying Zadeh got people sneakers and made some people some money so its ok to turn a blind eye just like buying stolen merchandise. As long as you make out who cares.

Thank you. Some of these cats still stanning for zadehoff after the fact

U get your shoes yet?
Price is one of the main reasons… also, with my schedule, it’s difficult to go get raffle tickets etc… just more convenient. To be honest, I was pretty skeptical for a while, but a couple friends used him quite a bit, and shoes always came in legit, so I chanced it a few times, and had no issues. So basically I can preorder something for less than retail, close to retail, or under market all depending on how much hype is surrounding the shoe.
I missed where I have it all figured out… do me a solid, and quote/screenshot/anything where this is occurring. I’m a man, I’ll admit my wrongs if I’m wrong.
Be honest. How deep did zadeh get you? No shame in admiting what’s true.

Tou

You mean, that’s a terrible analogy. Might as well say Zaheh offed someone and then sold the shoes and everyone turned the blind eye.

A better analogy would be him using proceeds to buy and sell drugs to kids

U get your shoes yet?

Be honest. How deep did zadeh get you? No shame in admiting what’s true.
That quote doesn’t say I have anything figured out… was just a convenient method of purchasing shoes at the time.

And I’m only out a few hundred, as long as PayPal gets me back my funds within the 180 days. I have no shame. I never thought this would happen, but I never got too deep JUUUST in case. I think I’m more upset about not getting a couple pairs of the shoes at this point.

Some of you guys sound like my 85 year old mom. “What did I tell you. I told you so!” I hope that’s not how you treat your kids. I had 5 pairs on order, but 4 were in the last couple months. My CC got my back so have to eat a 1 pair loss. Always sounded like a Ponzi scheme but was hoping to get out before the end. Pretty much akin to staying at the craps table too long. The things we do for sneakers.

Some of you guys sound like my 85 year old mom. “What did I tell you. I told you so!” I hope that’s not how you treat your kids. I had 5 pairs on order, but 4 were in the last couple months. My CC got my back so have to eat a 1 pair loss. Always sounded like a Ponzi scheme but was hoping to get out before the end. Pretty much akin to staying at the craps table too long. The things we do for sneakers.
misha misha TexasDillo TexasDillo explain to this man please

Using your same logic. I hope you're teaching your kids not to be gullible and reckless with their money like pops. Would literally disown my dad if he came home in told me that he got caught up in a Ponzi scheme that he KNEW was a Ponzi scheme.

I'm not a fan of Zadeh whatsoever, but he did help quite a few people get pairs for below market and he did make some reseller's money before this whole fiasco. I know some of you guys hate Zadeh with all your might like they stole your wife and money, but the ones hating him on this thread probably didnt even get scammed by him.
The only person he was really helping was himself. This was a long con.

Ok ok ok…I keep trying this boil this down as simply as possible but going by this thread and my DM’s and must not be doing a very good job with it :lol: …I’m going to quote you here since it’s the most recent comment for me…Not directed solely to you my friend…

The argument being made is that Zadeh only sells 100% real sneakers right?

Nike bought fake shoes through StockX…

Zadeh made hundreds of thousands of purchases on StockX…

That’s all factual…

IF…I keep putting this in my comments and for some reason it keeps getting glossed over by several other users…IF…If he used the stuff he bought on StockX to fill orders then yes he sold fake sneakers…We still haven’t gotten confirmation that this is what happened so the benefit of the doubt is still there until clarification comes out…

How many fake pairs does StockX let through?…Did Zadeh knowingly sell fakes?…Did resellers knowingly buy fakes from him?…All irrelevant to the core of this thing…

If I unknowingly buy a pair of fake sneakers, then sell them on StockX then I sell fake sneakers…That’s the crux of this whole thing really…People are looking at it like he knowingly sold fakes and while that’s not been confirmed, he for sure didn’t give a **** if the stuff he sold was real or fake…That’s a guarantee…

Back
Top Bottom