Zadehkicks pre orders

Audit and reserve procedures of the merchant to allow funds to be reallocated prior to fulfillment of orders, especially considering the volume. This account was not managed properly, they bear some burden (along with customers obviously) for lack of oversight.
Is that PayPal fault? Didn’t zadeh have a disclaimer when purchasing his shoes?

Never really saw his site, but from screenshots I saw hehad some type of disclaimer that the shoes wouldn’t arrive on time l?

Zadeh actually ruined PayPal. Just let that sink in. Before this PayPal was THE way to send money and being protected. But now that PayPal is left screwed for SO much they have no choice. Pretty crazy.

Never really saw his site, but from screenshots I saw hehad some type of disclaimer that the shoes wouldn’t arrive on time l?

The shoes not arriving on time isn't the issue.

The issue was he scammed a ton of people.

Nobody is getting anything at this point and IMO as long as people filed thier claims within the proper time frame, folks should receive thier refunds.

Last edited:
Why is PayPal being held responsible? If my money was tied in I wouldn’t be blaming PayPal but more kicking myself

Is there no accountability for the person who purchase of zadeh?
Why wouldn’t PayPal be responsible? He’s a merchant using their platform and they should’ve been more proactive with a seller of his caliber. The whole point is to have buyer protection and that’s on them to make sure everybody is whole. Then denying claims with no evidence of people intending to resell is wack.

Not really seeing how you don't see why PayPal shoulders some of this blame. You don't believe a payment processor should have audits and conduct necessary due diligence on a merchant within their platform to ensure users are safe, but then try to skirt their own policies of buyer protection? Their own lack of governance on his account partially allowed this to grow into what it did (illegally and without proper reserve of full restitution to buyers).

In this case merchant being Zadeh, not PayPal, correct?

Merchant is PayPal they will reply to your chargeback most likely accepting the dispute and your cc will refund you . On ur billing statement it says PayPal first . PayPal -zadeh kicks is your charge . U technically pay PayPal and they pay zadeh. The receivership for zadehkicks just forwarded PayPal all his shipment information for people trying to do fake chargebacks or full refunds for partial shipments

Last edited:
Not really seeing how you don't see why PayPal shoulders some of this blame. You don't believe a payment processor should have audits and conduct necessary due diligence on a merchant within their platform to ensure users are safe, but then try to skirt their own policies of buyer protection? Their own lack of governance on his account partially allowed this to grow into what it did (illegally and without proper reserve of full restitution to buyers).

This is where they face legal problems . They let a seller take 9 figures in undelivered items . Legit on their site it says sellers can only presale if they ship the items within 20 days . Guy was making 500k a day in sales and no one takes a look at him ? People were making 6 figure payments to him weekly and not one audit went down . All it would have taken for someone to ask him to provide delivery on multiple 5 figure 6 figure transactions to flag him down or holds his funds in reserve where most places do for pre sales. They turned their back on buyers and happily took their 10 million plus for the last year and half

Last edited:
Merchant is PayPal they will reply to your chargeback most likely accepting the dispute and your cc will refund you . On ur billing statement it says PayPal first . PayPal -zadeh kicks is your charge . U technically pay PayPal and they pay zadeh. The receivership for zadehkicks just forwarded PayPal all his shipment information for people trying to do fake chargebacks or full refunds for partial shipments

PayPal is not the merchant. It's still Zadeh. They are a payment processor. The receivership has responded to some people's claims who filed fake chargebacks.

PayPal is not the merchant. It's still Zadeh. They are a payment processor. The receivership has responded to some people's claims who filed fake chargebacks.

The merchant is PayPal you pay PayPal then they pay zadeh . They respond to the chargebacks after receiving info from the receiverships who provided shipping info Your charge on ur cc is PayPal first not zadehkicks . Court documents will clarify that it states PayPal is the merchant just read the pic I posted
A81243BD-3B88-49B8-85DB-3BE64C3DFADC.png

This person Misha is a little too familiar with this case and what’s going on. Do i smell insider info? 🤨

To my knowledge, the CC companies are not dealing with PayPal on the disputes. Chase told me that specifically on each of mine. Couple people on Amex said the same (no response from the merchant - which I doubt PayPal is avoiding). Plus by the end of it, you could purchase directly with your CC on the site, didn't need PayPal to process anything. Who knows at this point

The merchant is PayPal you pay PayPal then they pay zadeh . They respond to the chargebacks after receiving info from the receiverships who provided shipping info Your charge on ur cc is PayPal first not zadehkicks . Court documents will clarify that it states PayPal is the merchant just read the pic I posted
A81243BD-3B88-49B8-85DB-3BE64C3DFADC.png

Hmm...I think the receiver is not fully educated, which is not a knock at them as even people in the industry often use the wrong terminology (I've been in payment processing for 20 years). PayPal is the merchant processor. ZK is still the merchant. It's just semantics at this point, and makes not diff for this particular conversation, but technically they're incorrect.

To my knowledge, the CC companies are not dealing with PayPal on the disputes. Chase told me that specifically on each of mine. Couple people on Amex said the same (no response from the merchant - which I doubt PayPal is avoiding). Plus by the end of it, you could purchase directly with your CC on the site, didn't need PayPal to process anything. Who knows at this point

Mine said they would, but I have to do a written dispute. Can't call in the dispute.

Hmm...I think the receiver is not fully educated, which is not a knock at them as even people in the industry often use the wrong terminology (I've been in payment processing for 20 years). PayPal is the merchant processor. ZK is still the merchant. It's just semantics at this point, and makes not diff for this particular conversation, but technically they're incorrect.

Lol the guy who wrote the document is the lawyer getting paid 900 a hour . The chargeback goes back to PayPal when u win the Dispute PayPal is billed for the charges . You can be right both are merchants but PayPal is responding to the chargebacks the receiver ain’t do nothing he just gave PayPal all the shipping info and all the Shopify info

Chase told me the opposite lol they send the chargeback to PayPal . I got multiple disputes actually accepted and refunded in about to 25to 35 days by PayPal . The disputes filed the first week had no response because they got flooded that first week with tens of thousands and had no shipping info until the receiver gave it to paypal

Makes sense that they would share the shipping info to avoid scammers. Re. the lawyer's fees, yeah, doesn't matter, I work with lawyers all day long and they often don't understand the nuances. He's not a payment processing lawyer. Anyway, completely irrelevant to this discussion I guess.

He had $6.1 mil in cash though 😳

He owes 16k people money 22 mill to the banks
Prolly 200 million in unfilled orders 70 in just Cg 11s
Everything is public documents at this time . 6.1 mill might not even pay back his biggest customer/investor

He owes 16k people money 22 mill to the banks
Prolly 200 million in unfilled orders 70 in just Cg 11s
Everything is public documents at this time . 6.1 mill might not even pay back his biggest customer/investor
I was just kinda shocked he had that much money. Seems dude really didn’t think this through, I mean he of all people should have realized that this wouldn’t last.

I was just kinda shocked he had that much money. Seems dude really didn’t think this through, I mean he of all people should have realized that this wouldn’t last.

100%. But keep in mind that people like this are pathological. Applying common sense or logic doesn't apply here. If it wasn't this he'd have gotten himself into trouble doing something else.

Like a few people said, if he hadn't gotten so greedy, he could've run this for quite a while longer.

His business ran on debt . He survived by taking merchant loans which lenders go by monthly revenue and taking more orders just to fill orders . If he sold 100k pairs of shoes in the first half of the year he would have to take 150/200kfuture orders just to fill those old orders and the numbers would just increase . He never ever turned real profit he was always operating on a loss and just adding debt . Instead of owing prolly 20 to 30 million to customers he owes 9 figures . There were people middle manning taking millions dollars worth of orders and paying zadeh thinking he was operating a legit business. One guy is owed over 10 million From middle manning. It would not have lasted much longer due to the volume . He just knew the time was up and splurged knowing he’s gonna be facing serious jail time

Back
Top Bottom