Zadehkicks pre orders

It was one of the charges. And just based on what I’ve read, the guy was buying shoes off of StockX to fill orders. It’s a pretty bad business model if you’re selling a shoe for $150 and then paying $300 so you can fill the order. That usually screams money laundering when you’re taking Ls like that.
This is the exact question I have

Who taught him this scam?

Who helped him get loans to fund his Hollywood lifestyle while he knowingly swindled 100s of millions of dollars from NTers?

On the phone with paypal now.

Hate the fact they outsource their CS but hey, she is saying she will close both of my disputes in my favor.

I'll update yall. Thankfully I'm still within 180 days with my CC if they act funny. I'm only in the hole 630 but I want my 630.

Edit

Yeah just gonna file a charge back with my CC. They had me on the phone for 30 minutes, to transfer me to a line that cut off. I had to call back, to talk to a "manager" that can't close my case but can place ticket in about my concerns. She said that it could take up to 180 days. I'm sure we have all had other disputes that close in a matter of days.

Paypal is full of it.

Last edited:
On the phone with paypal now.

Hate the fact they outsource their CS but hey, she is saying she will close both of my disputes in my favor.

I'll update yall. Thankfully I'm still within 180 days with my CC if they act funny. I'm only in the hole 630 but I want my 630.

Edit

Yeah just gonna file a charge back with my CC. They had me on the phone for 30 minutes, to transfer me to a line that cut off. I had to call back, to talk to a "manager" that can't close my case but can place ticket in about my concerns. She said that it could take up to 180 days. I'm sure we have all had other disputes that close in a matter of days.

Paypal is full of it.
Hate that you going through this fam. Really hoping for all the NTers at least to come out of this unscathed.

Hate that you going through this fam. Really hoping for all the NTers at least to come out of this unscathed.

Yeah my CC is actually saying I have to do a written dispute since PayPal is the one who took the money.

If I would have paid directly with my CC I could start the dispute online.

I will mail this written dispute off tomorrow.

Yeah my CC is actually saying I have to do a written dispute since PayPal is the one who took the money.

If I would have paid directly with my CC I could start the dispute online.

I will mail this written dispute off tomorrow.
Written, as in with paper and pen?! Are we in the 80s?!

I plan on calling PayPal this week when I’ll actually have the time incase it’s a lengthy call… hoping it goes well, or at least my credit card will have my back.

What credit card company are you dealing with if you don’t mind?

Written, as in with paper and pen?! Are we in the 80s?!

I plan on calling PayPal this week when I’ll actually have the time incase it’s a lengthy call… hoping it goes well, or at least my credit card will have my back.

What credit card company are you dealing with if you don’t mind?

I was on the phone with PP for 30 min, it hung up, called back and was on again for another 30 min. I had a day off today so this was the best time for me to call.

I have a visa through USAA. The lady I spoke with claimed that since the transaction happend with PayPal, I have to do the written dispute.

Stupid but yeah I'll do it.

I'll be honest with you, the CS's from PayPal kept repeating the same thing. She confirmed a lot of calls on this seller and that the investigation is taking longer.

I said there is nothing to investigate. The company is out of business. They have posted they won't he fulfilling orders, I sent them all of that information.

Give me my money.

But she did say 180 days.

Really sucks the way this is all being handled. Hopefully I can call PayPal some time this week. And when they’re “still investigating”, my credit card will handle it a little better than yours.

Side note, I logged into my PayPal last night, and saw that my claim from items over 180 days had been closed, said they were ineligible for buyer protection. I didn’t receive any email or notification from PayPal about the case. I only saw it because I logged in.

Paypal is trash...

But at the same time I see why they are doing this.

Ain't no telling how much money is tied up with PayPal because of him.
I look at like how others have mentioned in here, multiple times…. It’s really not my (our) fault PayPal has this much money tied up with him, they should have done some audits, or something to protect themselves with all the money he moved through them… now we’re all suffering the consequences because of their negligence.

100% agreed. However, I do think that it's perfectly reasonable to decline claims over 180 days. For those who waited longer than that, it's really a risk they/we opt to take.

Awhile back I had the same response from AMEX when I made a claim for an issue I was having with a new Lenovo product; they told me to deal with PayPal. Fortunately, AMEX is awesome, and they said if I don't get resolution in 2 weeks to call back. I did and AMEX refunded me the full purchase price. The key is to make sure that, even when using PayPal, to make the entire purchase with one card and not split between cards or paypal balance.

PayPal is lawyered up and waiting for the lawsuits

If they had anything in their policies that mentioned anything about buying goods to resell then you have to prove you weren't trying to resell the shoes you paid for

PayPal is lawyered up and waiting for the lawsuits

If they had anything in their policies that mentioned anything about buying goods to resell then you have to prove you weren't trying to resell the shoes you paid for
With that logic, wouldn’t they also have to prove that we did buy with intent to resell? I don’t think I’ve ever purchased a shoe from him that’s not my size…

Also with that frame of mind, what’s going on with Zadeh, I’d assume a large portion of his purchases through stockx, or wherever he purchased from, he was probably using PayPal as well.

Who helped him get loans to fund his Hollywood lifestyle while he knowingly swindled 100s of millions of dollars from NTers?

I don't think anyone taught him. It probably wasn't his intention in the beginning, but once he saw how much money was rolling in, he couldn't help spending some of it first, and then he had to rob Peter to pay Paul so to speak to sustain the lifestyle he had created for himself.

You get paid to launder money. So if some cartel or terrorist organization paid him 10-20% to clean $20 million every few months, then that’s where he’d get his money.

With that logic, wouldn’t they also have to prove that we did buy with intent to resell? I don’t think I’ve ever purchased a shoe from him that’s not my size…

Also with that frame of mind, what’s going on with Zadeh, I’d assume a large portion of his purchases through stockx, or wherever he purchased from, he was probably using PayPal as well.
PayPal is a for profit corporation so they’re doing what I expected them to do

When ZK was making them money it was 🤝

When the 💩 hit the fan its 🖕

And his buyers are left to fight over the scraps

ZK dont sell cleats does he?

Because I’ve never seen Nike put cushions in the shoe box before :emoji_eyes: :lol:

5363C21D-4D14-41ED-88F1-C523401AB7AD.jpeg

PayPal is a for profit corporation so they’re doing what I expected them to do

When ZK was making them money it was 🤝

When the 💩 hit the fan its 🖕

And his buyers are left to fight over the scraps
Definitely seems logical, and very probable.

For those that have went through their credit cards, did your card credit you? Temporary credit you until they investigate? How has it played out for anyone that has had they’re credit cards involved for 30+ days? Updates from them?

Why is PayPal being held responsible? If my money was tied in I wouldn’t be blaming PayPal but more kicking myself

Is there no accountability for the person who purchase of zadeh?

Audit and reserve procedures of the merchant to allow funds to be reallocated prior to fulfillment of orders, especially considering the volume. This account was not managed properly, they bear some burden (along with customers obviously) for lack of oversight.

Definitely seems logical, and very probable.

For those that have went through their credit cards, did your card credit you? Temporary credit you until they investigate? How has it played out for anyone that has had they’re credit cards involved for 30+ days? Updates from them?

Temp credit within 2 weeks of dispute, no updates, closed within 60 days (merchant did not respond obviously). You can file anything as long as its within 540 from the date of purchase. If someone says no, talk to another person (reason code 13.1 for Visa chargeback conditions). The 180 day-limit some reps run with is not true

Temp credit within 2 weeks of dispute, no updates, closed within 60 days (merchant did not respond obviously). You can file anything as long as its within 540 from the date of purchase. If someone says no, talk to another person (reason code 13.1 for Visa chargeback conditions). The 180 day-limit some reps run with is not true
In this case merchant being Zadeh, not PayPal, correct?

Back
Top Bottom