Zadehkicks pre orders

Wonder if he put any money up for his kid(s) or other family?

If he's not in jail I don't think he's going to show up for his trial

Probably already in the process of establishing a new identity and moving overseas

^^^ yeah dude got a year to change his identity and secure a fake passport

He aint showing up June 6

You Make sense go to court to give up his company give up all his assets to the gov and then not show up for trial. If he wanted to disappear he would have already if you can’t read the gov pushed the trial back it was scheduled for in a couple months . Pretty sure the feds have eyes on him daily regardless

You Make sense go to court to give up his company give up all his assets to the gov and then not show up for trial. If he wanted to disappear he would have already if you can’t read the gov pushed the trial back it was scheduled for in a couple months . Pretty sure the feds have eyes on him daily regardless
What company? Dude was running a scam

Those "assets" were bought with stolen money

No I can't read but I can spot some fuuhk 💩 from a mile away

^^^ yeah dude got a year to change his identity and secure a fake passport

He aint showing up June 6

He had to show up for court and answer directly to the charges. IF he was smart, he would have already secured a fake passport and accompanying identification information. However, the feds would have probably found it already during the course of their search warrant(s)

Regardless of the outcome of the trial, he’s not getting his company back nor any assets the govt can prove he bought with those monies. If he wanted to disappear, now is a good time lol but the feds DO NOT have eyes on him daily. They might be psycho-analyzing his monies and assets every few days or weekly, but direct eyes no. There are worse criminals out here doing worse things.

He had to show up for court and answer directly to the charges. IF he was smart, he would have already secured a fake passport and accompanying identification information. However, the feds would have probably found it already during the course of their search warrant(s)

Regardless of the outcome of the trial, he’s not getting his company back nor any assets the govt can prove he bought with those monies. If he wanted to disappear, now is a good time lol but the feds DO NOT have eyes on him daily. They might be psycho-analyzing his monies and assets every few days or weekly, but direct eyes no. There are worse criminals out here doing worse things.

Lol the point of a receiver is to take control of the company and all it’s assets hence why it was ordered the need for a receiver in court which he did himself with his business lawyers . If he wanted to disappear he would have left way before all this blew up and not through the courts . He legit gave up everything the llc owns and his personal items he bought with stolen money . But he’s planning to run away after doing all that lol

Lol the point of a receiver is to take control of the company and all it’s assets hence why it was ordered the need for a receiver in court which he did himself with his business lawyers . If he wanted to disappear he would have left way before all this blew up and not through the courts . He legit gave up everything the llc owns and his personal items he bought with stolen money . But he’s planning to run away after doing all that lol
Have you had an opportunity to speak with him and find out what went wrong, and if he has plans to restart his LLC if he doesn't get jail time?

Paypal just emailed me to tell me they are denying my claims saying that my purchases are for resale.

I had two purchases for 2 pairs a piece...how is that reselling?
lmao paypal is tired of this zadeh BS and came with that. good luck to everyone trying to dispute it now

Got the same thing, ineligible for purchase protection because it was “intended for resale.” I disputed one pair of Chicago 1s and one pair of Playoff 12s. What reseller would buy one pair of shoes to resell?

They must have deemed me a reseller because my stockx payments get sent to my PayPal account. I occasionally sell stuff from my collection on stockx.

Called PayPal and told them this and they wouldn’t reopen it. I’m calling tomorrow and hoping to get a different agent.

I’m pretty much out of the $375 because when I set up my PayPal years ago, I connected my bank account and my credit card, and the bank account was the default payment option, so basically I placed both of my orders through ACH on PayPal.

Wells Fargo couldn’t help me because it was ACH, and now PayPal has denied both cases.

I guess I’m glad it’s only $375 and not tens of thousands like others. I definitely removed the option to pay with my bank account on PayPal.

Got the same thing, ineligible for purchase protection because it was “intended for resale.” I disputed one pair of Chicago 1s and one pair of Playoff 12s. What reseller would buy one pair of shoes to resell?

They must have deemed me a reseller because my stockx payments get sent to my PayPal account. I occasionally sell stuff from my collection on stockx.

I’m pretty much out of the $375 because when I set up my PayPal years ago, I connected my bank account and my credit card, and the bank account was the default payment option, so basically I placed both of my orders through ACH on PayPal.

Wells Fargo couldn’t help me because it was ACH, and now PayPal has denied both cases.

I guess I’m glad it’s only $375 and not tens of thousands like others.

Did you respond?

I have 10 days to appeal, which I will, but they have explain to me how I'm a reseller.....

6/6 cases I had open were denied. One of the 6 was for older than 180 days, rest within the 180 days. All for single pairs (some orders 2-3 different pairs on a single order). No order had multiples of same pair, and all were for the same size, my sz. PayPal is in over their head, and trying to get out of this.

I would be pissed! If it was me I would challenge them to prove WITHOUT A DOUBT the shoes were intended to be resold. I mean they can’t unless you stated that in a email or something that they had access to. ****ing BS

And I would also appeal as well as many times as you can asking for proof of that. We as customers have the right to buy xxx pairs of the same shoe same size. People rock air forces once.

Trash.

Denied. One pair ever ordered. Reseller lmao. Can’t even open it cause they closed it. To the credit card company we go.

Once again. Trash.

If anything, I could have seen them defining a total dollar spend representing resell, but that would need to be in the multiple thousands. If you've got a few pairs of the same size, that's just insanity. I'd call back and note online that they're in violation of their terms and conditions, request evidence/explanation that they've concluded you're a reseller, and state that you're within your Legal rights under their terms to get a refund.

Back
Top Bottom