Zadehkicks: Vol. The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Starting this thread becasue the main one in JB forum got locked and as much as I understand why.. this is still a forum for sneaker information and I feel like a thread should exist for those affected who are looking for more info as things pan out and support from the NT community. Warning to members: I assume the last thread got locked for too many back n forth replies that started getting off topic (unless I'm tripping) so jokes here n there happen but please try to stay on topic.

Hopefully members will be able to get info and advice on what to do to recoup whatever losses and learn from this without getting it locked up again.

Edit: For those that don't know.. here's Complex's article. It seems to have a decent summary compared to others:

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/za...millions-outstanding-orders/what-happens-next

Last edited:
hopefully hes pursued criminally for fraud, folks probably wont see there money back even if they can bybass the LLC and go after his assets but atleast theyll get the satisfaction of seeing him get tossed around by the system (hopefully)

IDK...Maybe I'm cold, but I feel somewhat sorry for those buying a personal pair here and there, but those spending tens of thousands and more gotta know it's a massive risk, esp waiting more than 180 days AND taking store credit for tens of thousands and even hundreds of thousands on top of that.

Everyone using him, big or small, had to know there were a lot of red flags and buying from him was a huge risk. And those large purchasers are obviously resellers, so I'm personally happy to see them all evaporate. Sorry if you're one of them, but truthfully, I wish NT could filter out resellers (and I'm not talking the few pairs here or there that some people move and acquire from a few manual cops; I'm talking people who suck up all of the inventory with the sole intent on reselling). Anyway....

Why you put this in general? You know the cats here HATE sneakers :lol:

Because it’s General lmao the idea is almost nothing is off limits. They got a thread about nothing older than some NT’s :lol: the shoe forum seems like a guaranteed lock up. We’ll see though, I don’t play in General too heavy.

**Also, never knew cats hated kicks THAT hard in General. Ironic knowing this was literally created for love of kicks :lol:

StockX the worst of the bunch is what I reconfirmed from the shenanigans :lol:

Y’all still buyin Nikes from StockX?

giphy.gif

StockX the worst of the bunch is what I reconfirmed from the shenanigans :lol:

Y’all still buyin Nikes from StockX?

giphy.gif
IJS Nike made a statement that they purchased counterfeit shoes through the platform but I'm guessing they assume Zadeh was the seller so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom