Zadehkicks: Vol. The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on Twitter. Look at the wholesale numbers for CG11’s. I know people were coppin bulk, but I ain’t know it was these type of quantities. This **** crazy!

3F899374-363F-4001-B8D7-5C1371AF26F5.jpeg

Why do some of you guys mention StockX, like it isn't the entire resell market that has fakes mixed in

You think just because you bought them from GOAT they're real :lol:
Relax, dude. You can go follow my comments and see where I was comin from :lol:.

All the “Resale Retailers” get fakes.

StockX the only one with Nike confirming they sell fakes and THEY got these zadeh ties with alphabet boy involvement.

This ain’t new. StockX has always been seen as the “lower tier” of the bunch, which was because people suspected they passed more fakes than the others. People just took their chances because they usually had better prices 😅🤷🏾‍♂️

Stockx made bank off Zadeh alone. Revenue going down. If the market goes down for sneakers that impacts them as they are tied to this economy pretty tightly. If I had equity in that company I’d be selling it now.

Sorry, why did the other thread get locked? The topic is on point. B/c some people were getting nasty? Why not block the nasty offenders? It's a shoe forum, no? This is a pretty big "shoe" topic...Sorry, I'm confused.
Mods are sensitive man. I had a post deleted for saying I put a certain person on ignore, and used the big bad I Word (idiot)😱 which btw was totally deserving given the context.

It’s all good. I hope those chargebacks stick.

If this comes out of PayPals pocket, and it is going to impact the stock price negatively, and the way these markets are so sensitive… one could buy Puts on PayPal.

Last edited:
hopefully hes pursued criminally for fraud, folks probably wont see there money back even if they can bybass the LLC and go after his assets but atleast theyll get the satisfaction of seeing him get tossed around by the system (hopefully)
His asset will be liquidated for creditors. And after he leaves the slammer. Netflix will offer him some deal that he’ll use to pay restitution. And from there on he’ll be flipping a burger. Car won’t be able to touch any bank

One hundred thousand on a gift card? Damn.
That’s the small one. There some cat out there with close to 1 mil in zadeh coin. He won’t show it though. Will hurt his ego.

And I fiddled around YouTube today and saw some interview with cats who lost out. They shocked and whatnot. All acting suprised and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom