Zoom air bag popping

Originally Posted by HOHLegend

dont u need ur receipt to apply 4 a voucher ??

nope, you dont even need the original box. the size tag inside the shoe just needs to be visible for them to make their determination on the production date

^
yeah. I actually got my pair off ebay... no orig box no receipt. Nike's kinda good with these things.
didn't know about the 2 year thing though. good looks.

^
yeah. I actually got my pair off ebay... no orig box no receipt. Nike's kinda good with these things.
didn't know about the 2 year thing though. good looks.

damn, i just bought my first kobe V's tooo.....hopefully this doesnt happen
frown.gif

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Originally Posted by never wear them

You can actually feel the difference and if your heel is slightly lower than your fore, thats a big indication.
My Away zk5s deflated on my left pair. It also makes a sound if you press down on it with your fingers.
You can wiggle your heel as well where the cup is (for the zoom)

Pretty much this, I was playing basketball and noticed that I was squeaking and that the shoe felt lower. After I finished I took them off and felt the difference, my left shoe was soft from the heel while my right shoe was still solid.
Thanks Man! 
This is why I have "retired"
laugh.gif
 my IV & V from BBall Play, both are completely done!! My VI are squeaking this time on the forefoot...

Is playing surface a factor? I play a lot on outdoors especially now...

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

Originally Posted by never wear them

You can actually feel the difference and if your heel is slightly lower than your fore, thats a big indication.
My Away zk5s deflated on my left pair. It also makes a sound if you press down on it with your fingers.
You can wiggle your heel as well where the cup is (for the zoom)

Pretty much this, I was playing basketball and noticed that I was squeaking and that the shoe felt lower. After I finished I took them off and felt the difference, my left shoe was soft from the heel while my right shoe was still solid.
Thanks Man! 
This is why I have "retired"
laugh.gif
 my IV & V from BBall Play, both are completely done!! My VI are squeaking this time on the forefoot...

Is playing surface a factor? I play a lot on outdoors especially now...

Back
Top Bottom