Zoom BB II coming to Nike iD

i love the vent holes and the awkward swoosh
tongue.gif

that's a hot PS btw

eek.gif
Nice PS. Too bad the 1 won't be on ID. Def. better than the II. Ilike the swoosh on the back and the vent holes, but the rest of the upper just looks too generic. I think the 1 stands out a lot more than the II. Plus, fromwhat I've heard, the II fits loose compared to the 1.
ohwell.gif
Oh well, Ican't really complain, wasn't gonna cop the 1 off ID anyway- love my Mobley PEs
pimp.gif

Stylistically, I favor the BB II's over the I. The swooping ankle piece and heel-oriented Swoosh are right-on. I felt as if the large Swoosh on the BBwas a bit overbearing visually and took away from the design. Either way, I simply cannot fathom being excited about a Nike team shoe...
laugh.gif

But only the monochromatic uppers? If we get the green light on some flavors, these will be mine:

i just hope they allow to change the stitching around the rand. really looking to make a portland/b-roy away colorway

Anyone know the total retail for these on iD?

If its in the range of $110-120, I'm ALL over it with my nike hundred buck voucher coming soon.

Originally Posted by JDRone

Is the grey material nubuck?
I can't wait. They look so hot. I hope we can choose more than white or black base colorway.

Paix
c.

Placidly Refined-

Gaudy Goodness-

This shoe is very versatile colorblocking wise...

CWeak- The St. Benedict's "SB" version does appear to have a nutbuck/patent upper. That's definitely something I don't see the IDconsumer base getting.

looks like you'll be able to put your school mascot on the ankle collar.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^ Nasty. The 2s, aesthetically, are MILES behind the 1s. I don't care how you put the colors on there, but the huge, all over vent holes, coupled with the big, mis-placed backwards swoosh, sandwiched between the decent bottom line and the terrible ankle piece will all make it look like crap regardless. Thumbs down on these

preachjo0.jpg

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

^ Nasty. The 2s, aesthetically, are MILES behind the 1s. I don't care how you put the colors on there, but the huge, all over vent holes, coupled with the big, mis-placed backwards swoosh, sandwiched between the decent bottom line and the terrible ankle piece will all make it look like crap regardless. Thumbs down on these

preachjo0.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo BillyH any word on if they are dropping the Kidd Zoom 5's or adding any other ball shoes??

im counting down...i may be that guy who waits all night and continues to check ID for these. the sizes on these are pretty true, but to forwarn you, the toebox is much different than the bb1s...it's way wider. if you have skinny feet like myself, i would probably get a half size smaller...

I hope that there is a decent amount of colors but I am probably only going to get one pair and wait to see if they will add more options later like they didwith the 2k4's and 2k5's.

Originally Posted by JDRone

Placidly Refined-

Gaudy Goodness-

This shoe is very versatile colorblocking wise...

CWeak- The St. Benedict's "SB" version does appear to have a nutbuck/patent upper. That's definitely something I don't see the ID consumer base getting.
BOTH OF THESE JOINTS ARE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Perfect timing, I was just about to pick these up but now with the ID option it just makes it that much better.

anyone know if the Tony Parker all star BBII on eBay are legit? I want to get a pair but am apprehensive of purchasing from overseas...

Back
Top Bottom