Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

WrightOne...

Ross where in Burke my man? I can't believe those MVPs are ALREADY in Ross'

That HAS to be a record.
The ROSS off Old Keene, in the shopping area with the Shoppers.

^^^Ahhhh... good stuff..

I will have to beat some of the lurkers and my cronies from NT over to that joint ASAP...

Remember folks, no buying/selling/trading in this forum.

Put it in your sig' and make sure you don't go out of your way to direct people to your sig'.

We don't mind networking for shoes, but we're trying to keep the buying and selling restricted to the buy/sell forums.

WrightOne...

Ross where in Burke my man? I can't believe those MVPs are ALREADY in Ross'

That HAS to be a record.
Lol. They are on Nash's feet today too.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

149a0e1.jpg

just picked up these for the 2 people who wanted em, no more at my ross tho so no more pms folks!!!

now if somebody would help me with some Yeezy's...yes i said it lol
bro... Ima hit up the local Ross. I need size 9 or 8.5

Thanks to all the people that helped me out get my pairs! I ended up with 2 wht/navys bb1, 2 wht/red bb1, 1 wht/red bb2, and 1 wht/orng bb2. I'd still loveto get the wht/orng bb1, wht/royal bb1, and wht/purple bb1 in a 15
smile.gif
So please let me know if you come across any pairs. Btw here's a pic of my GSWBB2's:

If anyone could hook me up with the MVP's in an 11.5 or 12, HOLLA AT ME!!! Thanks in advance you guys...

just a heads up. ross in long beach town center has bb1 white/royal size 13 and white/orange size 11.5. the wifey didn't feel like copping shoes to helpyou guys out. sorry. hope that helps someone. im still lookin for those baby blues, size 12 or 12.5 please help a brotha out.

BB1's And Nice too... and to Amishpimp (funny damn name by the way)

The reason the BB1 is so highly touted and I turn so many folks onto it is because its so responsive.

I think its the most responsive BBALL shoe since the 2k3... Something about the Outsole and Tooling used in both of these.

Simply nice.

So true they were my favorite shoe to play in, but I wore them out. Hopefully the Ross in Burbank has some BB1s or 2s.

^^^Not @ Ross, but saw some Zoom BBII wht/purple at Camarillo Outlet yesterday: saw 3 size 10.5's and 2-12.5, alot more in bigger sizes 13-17. No sizes inbetween (11-12) unless they had them stashed somewhere in the back....$59.99

Rock - you're a 10.5, right? You may want to jump on these ....only a few left. IF you are still looking for them.

Damn if anyone can cop a pair of Zoom BB's sz10.5-11 i would really appreciate it! Unfortunately the Ross & Marshall's near me doesn't have anylegit basketball shoes.

Damn, I've been looking for BB1 lows for the longest time! Any NTer's willing to help? I currently hoop with the highs outdoors with white/baby bluethat I got for 24.99.

i feel u ^^
i've been playing in lows lately
and the zoom bb1 mids are the best
so i can only imagine the lows

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Damn, I've been looking for BB1 lows for the longest time! Any NTer's willing to help? I currently hoop with the highs outdoors with white/baby blue that I got for 24.99.
i saw some bb2 lows at nordstrom rack yesterday in size 11.5 all black, i think it was $49.90

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Damn, I've been looking for BB1 lows for the longest time! Any NTer's willing to help? I currently hoop with the highs outdoors with white/baby blue that I got for 24.99.
i saw some bb2 lows at nordstrom rack yesterday in size 11.5 all black, i think it was $49.90
I had multiple chances to snatch up the bb2's but I just don't feel them as much as I do the bb1's. I've only seen people with bb1highs and hardly anyone with the lows. Then I see it during NBA games, it's frustrating
laugh.gif
. I really prefer lows to hoop in and I try to jump on them whenever Nikereleases them. I'm thinking about getting the mvps as well. Someday, hopefully I'll stumble upon the bb1 lows.

Apparently the Lurkers have been snatchin up stuff quicker than the NTers... cause ALL the big sizes youd normally see in Ross or such are on ebay..

I swear I wish I could find these.... in my size.. they are just purty.
fd1f_1.JPG

But I'll gladly hit those Purps too... Holla at ya boy.. u have mail..

Back
Top Bottom