Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

I know Rock asked about these last week, but I thought I would post. The Ross stores around Dalls/Ft. Worth got shipments of Zoom BB1 TB colors in yesterday. Isaw white/orange, white/carolina, white/royal, white/navy, all in sizes 10.5-13. Priced at $40. Picked up two pair of white/royal myself.
f522_1.JPG

Nice. I wouldn't mind another size 10 in my arsenal.

Originally Posted by duke4005

I know Rock asked about these last week, but I thought I would post. The Ross stores around Dalls/Ft. Worth got shipments of Zoom BB1 TB colors in yesterday. I saw white/orange, white/carolina, white/royal, white/navy, all in sizes 10.5-13. Priced at $40. Picked up two pair of white/royal myself.

That information would be more useful in the southwest regional forum.

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Man, that sucks! I need a pair in the white/navy so bad....

Did you find out if DicksSportingGoods carries the ZOOM MVP?

Just saying, they may be coming to the other areas pretty quickly. Keep an eye out. Ross around here has been getting some good ball shoes for cheap lately.2K8, BBII, Gil's, Iverson's, etc.

Originally Posted by punisha15

Yeah, I finally found out...LOL!! But they don't carry the ZOOM MVP. So I ended up ordering them from Eastbay, they will be here tomorrow!
Thanks for your concern..
roll.gif

lol i feel you^^
check the one here in eugene
then when i go back into hillsboro this weekend.
but man dude got me all excited until the location

I think RockDeep was saying he saw them (wherever he is at now) also, last week. I went to 4 stores last night and they all had 6-10 pair, so they should bepretty widespread. Happy hunting
elmer-fudd.gif

Please check your PM buddy.. thanks for the info....

If you posted this in a Regional Forum I never woulda seen it.

Thanks.

$40 is a great price ! Unforntunaley, I have only found them in BIG sizes, like 13 and up
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I finally found out...LOL!! But they don't carry the ZOOM MVP. So I ended up ordering them from Eastbay, they will be here tomorrow!
roll.gif

So you decided to pick up a phone and call them after you made a post here asking people if they had them.

This is all the overages from last years Team Send Backs that stores got.

Look for HDs tihs time next season... Which means there are STACKS up at campus full of old +$%...

Thinking about trying to get my BB's stitched with the Duke logo, if I can find someone who can stitch that leather. They look just like the ones Scheyerwore two years ago.

You can go to the Cleaners if you have a Leather PATCH OR.. go to a Sporting Goods store and they may have that Stiching machine..

roll.gif

So you decided to pick up a phone and call them after you made a post here asking people if they had them.
Yep, the phone thing worked great..it was dopeness

Originally Posted by duke4005

I know Rock asked about these last week, but I thought I would post. The Ross stores around Dalls/Ft. Worth got shipments of Zoom BB1 TB colors in yesterday. I saw white/orange, white/carolina, white/royal, white/navy, all in sizes 10.5-13. Priced at $40. Picked up two pair of white/royal myself.

That information would be more useful in the southwest regional forum.
And the award for the reply that is the most useless, and the one that gives NT a bad name goes to.... punisha15!!!! Congratulations! Not only doyou have nothing of worth to say, but Rock came on here later to say that if the OG poster had followed your advice, he never would have seen it!

Seriously, what's the point of you posting this crap? Since Ross and those other chain discount stores have similar stock nationwide, it stands to reasonSF and LA and noVA are all getting the same stuff around the same time, so this is a very useful thread. I'm gonna swing by Ross on my way home today, andsince I never check regional forums, I never would have known otherwise.

And then your next post is bashing dude for trying to find out info... why don't you just bounce your backside out of this thread?

Dang, Zombie, making friends and influencing people today, huh? Thanks for the support. He probably doesn't know I troll the Reviews site, so I contributevery little here. Definitely check tonight. I was real surprised when I saw all of them last night.

Good looking out Duke.

I remember years ago hooking about 15 NT people up with white/orange and black/green ultraflights from a ross drop for 29 bucks a pair.

Back
Top Bottom