Zoom Flight 96s already out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just waiting for them to drop in price. You know they'll go on sale eventually. Can't wait for the white/grey/blacks!!!
peace

just seen em. i was like
eek.gif

they fit true to size. i got semi wide feet and they fit perfect fine in my low cut socks (a little thicker than normal too)

Does anyone remember the 30% off code from eastbay that worked last month? I can usually fool around with it and get it updated.

these are nice in person but im gonna wait for these to go to the sales rack like the rest of the nike retros

These are wack, seen them in person, not feeling the shape of the shoe looking down at my feet at them, they look weird, they hot from the side tho, but Ican't get with them, even with the 50% off still aint cop

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

lol these are pretty nice... but i like my OG olympics better.
yeah.. but the shoe overall is still nice.. If I were to wear my olympic penny's now.. no one would know what they are

These are wack, seen them in person, not feeling the shape of the shoe looking down at my feet at them, they look weird, they hot from the side tho, but Ican't get with them, even with the 50% off still aint cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom