Zoom Flight 96s already out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw them at a Foot Locker in Downtown Brooklyn...it was the black ones with the bluish clear sole...

Are they already supposed to be out?

No? O_O
Guess Nike is releasing them early.

I would cop but Nike screwed the sole color up bad. Where are Carbon ZF95s?

I think they're doing the same thing as they did with the Air Force Max last year.

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I got my pair just a few mins ago..for 50% off..so gorgeous..and the blue really sets these shoes off..amazin..

Here are the pics for you..sorry there blurry it's from my cell phone..but they are gorgeous!!!!

8gdxxdt.jpg

853j4o6.jpg

6o62atj.jpg

oh damn, I will be at footlocker when I get off friday.

I really shouldn't be buying these, especially since I'm getting the playoff 8's on the 22nd, but I need some shoes after the past few weeks.

were they $125?

Well i recently purchased from niketalk an OG pair..the black/teal colorway..and compared to these..they are great..and they look dead on..don't have theog pair in my dorm at the moment but when i go home i'll definitely do a comparison..but they're a definite cop even for 120..

9.5/10

thanx, just hit up my boy that works at footlocker and he's helping me get two pairs, $60 each
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dmxgod, C'mon, if the OGs can be had for around 30-40$ more, then I'd def. cop the OGs instead.

wow i did not know these were releasing i was looking on ebay a few days ago for an og pair i have not been up on the releases like i was before. these andwheats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom