zoom flight club review & 6 new pairs 3 citrons bg matrix & parker pg 1 pic

i'd definitely get myself a pair if there was a blackout cw. i wish the flight clubs had both forefoot and heel zoom because for 110, i'd just getanother pair of huarache 09s. can't wait for further reviews though.

i'd definitely get myself a pair if there was a blackout cw. i wish the flight clubs had both forefoot and heel zoom because for 110, i'd just getanother pair of huarache 09s. can't wait for further reviews though.

I may have to try these. I have the CB34 Hypermax coming and plan on getting the Hoyle Hyperize. Who else might get all three? I want some comparisons.

I may have to try these. I have the CB34 Hypermax coming and plan on getting the Hoyle Hyperize. Who else might get all three? I want some comparisons.

Were these designed by Petrie?? Im seeing some very similar lines between these and the Air Max 360 BBs.

Were these designed by Petrie?? Im seeing some very similar lines between these and the Air Max 360 BBs.

^^^ copped for 55 aswel with my footlocker employee 50% discount this weekend good stuff was copped this weekend yessir
pimp.gif

^^^ copped for 55 aswel with my footlocker employee 50% discount this weekend good stuff was copped this weekend yessir
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ALPHAPROJECT

^^^ damn you are a cheap mofo! cop you some reeboks for 50-60 bucks son, leave the flightclubs to professionals...
ohwell.gif
have you been to ross, lebron v's for $28 cant beatthat... also finding someone to get them on 50% ea isnt uncommon

^^^ damn you are a cheap mofo! cop you some reeboks for 50-60 bucks son, leave the flightclubs to professionals...
ohwell.gif
have you been to ross, lebron v's for $28 cant beatthat... also finding someone to get them on 50% ea isnt uncommon

i'll stick to my hyperdunks i've landed on pleaty of people's ankles and still no sprains these and the 2k4, 2k5 are the best for ankle support!

i'll stick to my hyperdunks i've landed on pleaty of people's ankles and still no sprains these and the 2k4, 2k5 are the best for ankle support!

What a dumb comment. It's not that im cheap. I have like 30 pairs of basketball shoes in my rotation plus I'm smart with my money becausei know i could save 50-60 dollars by waiting for just a few months. I bet you anything these Zoom flight shoes will show up at at your local Nordstrom rack for49.99 in about 2-3 months. Buying regular basketball shoes at retail price is a stupid move financially. The air powermax still sell for 99.99 at footlockerand Eastbay. But if you go to Nordstrom rack, they're sell for dirt cheap at 39.99.

I only pay retail for exclusive kicks . I would never pay retail for general releases.

What a dumb comment. It's not that im cheap. I have like 30 pairs of basketball shoes in my rotation plus I'm smart with my money becausei know i could save 50-60 dollars by waiting for just a few months. I bet you anything these Zoom flight shoes will show up at at your local Nordstrom rack for49.99 in about 2-3 months. Buying regular basketball shoes at retail price is a stupid move financially. The air powermax still sell for 99.99 at footlockerand Eastbay. But if you go to Nordstrom rack, they're sell for dirt cheap at 39.99.

I only pay retail for exclusive kicks . I would never pay retail for general releases.

Back
Top Bottom