• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
tomorrow im going to swap my prelude 3 from a sz12 to a 13. Just to be sure, the 3s are tts so having a 13 wont be humongous like the 1s? Im thinking the 12 might be small so id rather have the shoe fit big on me then small.

Just picked up raffle tickets from willowbrook mall nd garden state plaza
Does anyone know when do they usually call on friday?
And wish me luck guys!
nope. they could even end up calling you Saturday morning or midday. Just stay by your phone at all times and don't go anywhere without service

Waiting for this to be over...
:lol: u don't like the prelude collection? i personally think the concepts are sick.

So far im batting three out of four and would like to continue til im 7 out of 8. If i get to that point ill probably just cop the 2s in resell to complete the pack

laugh.gif
u don't like the prelude collection? i personally think the concepts are sick.

So far im batting three out of four and would like to continue til im 7 out of 8. If i get to that point ill probably just cop the 2s in resell to complete the pack
Have you won raffles or had success on ndc? I really want the IV's this sat. 

Have you won raffles or had success on ndc? I really want the IV's this sat. 
all raffles :smokin

the women taking my name down at the hoh's everywhere be feelin me and putting my ticket off to the side, u feel me?

whatever dude, i don't care if you don't believe me. At first i was joking when i started saying that but when it comes down to it winning 9 raffles at different hoh's all in the matter of one month cannot be purely due to luck.

whatever dude, i don't care if you don't believe me. At first i was joking when i started saying that but when it comes down to it winning 9 raffles at different hoh's all in the matter of one month cannot be purely due to luck.
lol im messing with you. just confuses me how someone can win that many, and I have yet to win a raffle.

lol im messing with you. just confuses me how someone can win that many, and I have yet to win a raffle.
i really don't know myself but ill roll with it as long as i can. I mean yes i do have more options in terms of stores that i can sign up at but in the metropolitan area there are literally 100s (if not 1000s) of ppl trying to get these shoes so it really is a crapshoot. Ill see if i get a phone call on these but if i don't ill be happy, i won enough raffles :lol:

Statistically, of course it can happen.  You can attribute it to whatever you want, but assuming all factors are equal, there is someone out there who goes 0/10 on raffles and someone who goes 10/10.  Most people will fall somewhere in between.

But factors are rarely equal when it comes to something like sneaker releases.

Statistically, of course it can happen.  You can attribute it to whatever you want, but assuming all factors are equal, there is someone out there who goes 0/10 on raffles and someone who goes 10/10.  Most people will fall somewhere in between.

But factors are rarely equal when it comes to something like sneaker releases.
yes it can but the raffles do have the human element. If it was a pure online raffle put your name in a hat and hope u get selected type thing then i highly doubt i would've won nearly as many raffles as i have(if any), but the human element has somehow raised my chances significantly and caused me to win that many times.

see... i dont get this. how do ppl manage to get kicks like this. gotta have a connect, right?
90% of the time, but like im saying i have no connect and could do the same thing. Its all about knowing what store is going to drop the shoes and when. Also we don't know if he paid retail on all of those or not.

Waiting for this to be over...
:lol: u don't like the prelude collection? i personally think the concepts are sick.

I like it, I just hate how much of a pain in the *** it is to get these. Not to mention the $200+tax price tag IF you can get at retail..... A lot of things that bother me about this pack, the shoes don't bother me much tho.

I like it, I just hate how much of a pain in the *** it is to get these. Not to mention the $200+tax price tag IF you can get at retail..... A lot of things that bother me about this pack, the shoes don't bother me much tho.
oh ok. A lot of releases are like this nowadays. Before you know it youre gonna have a pack of kicks that come out three times a week from 1-60 and have cats trying to complete the set :lol:

90% of the time, but like im saying i have no connect and could do the same thing. Its all about knowing what store is going to drop the shoes and when. Also we don't know if he paid retail on all of those or not.
what do you mean, by the "all about knowing what store/ when" part?  like camping out for the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom