• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Can't believe I'm actually considering paying the kick screw price on the vs..... What has this come to that we pretty much have to give up before we even have a chance ....

Why would you even consider the Kicks Crew price? It's at least $100-200 more than what you could get them for on eBay.

At size 13 I have not got any resellers to bite on Any of the preludes at 350-400 which is the price range you are suggesting. Perhaps other sizes but 13s get rape prices. Its not a certainty, but a a definite consideration... Just being realistic

Last edited:
godddamn, so 9am pst gonna be hella late for me.. i gotta try cop off kb site because ndc dont ship to australia

no bueno

i really hope they drop at 8 est lol

all different, got the 1 at 34th, 3 and sc gloves at harlem and 4 at gsp. Also got wtk at willowbrook and footaction in gsp and the gammas and 3lab5s at hoh gsp. Its actually 8 raffles instead of 9, still a crazy number
Must have alot time on your hand to get all those raffles at differ locations..

Must have alot time on your hand to get all those raffles at differ locations..
I wish I had time (and a car, since I live downtown) to drive around to all those locations.  City of Chicago has only 1 HOH.

It's also dumping a foot + of snow right now, which will make it a struggle to head out for a raffle ticket today.  

I feel your pain, I'm in upstate NY and the closest raffle is 6 hours away in NYC!  Online is my only shot
even if u have a chance to enter raffle or rsvp 

the chance of winning is very minimal

especially on these limited preludes

There's a nike town in Miami.

Only one in florida.

We need on in Tampa.

Yet there are 5 nike outlets in the orlando/Kissimmee area lol

even if u have a chance to enter raffle or rsvp 

the chance of winning is very minimal

especially on these limited preludes
i was 2/3 on raffles this weekend with bred 1's and 3lab5s.. 

I would think I would cop at least a couple from the pack

Back
Top Bottom