• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Bots and early links are dead. That's why nike set that trap and cancelled the release last week and banned all those that had the early link
Both are still there.. I am to the point to where I am accepting this is where the sneaker game has come too and I have no shot at a limited release unless I

A.  Get lucky and win a raffle (HOH in orlando is the only place I can get limited releases)

B.  Pay an ATC service

C.  Hire someone to build me a bot 

D.  PRAY! 

I hate to ask but does anyone know of any legit and guaranteed pre-order sites out there? Can't miss out on the V's and VI's. And no don't refer me to eBay or kickscrew.

I hate to ask but does anyone know of any legit and guaranteed pre-order sites out there? Can't miss out on the V's and VI's. And no don't refer me to eBay or kickscrew.
Im scared im gonna miss out on these because of the snow storm in the northeast my internet i probably gonna be messed up in the morning.  How are resale prices gonna be for the prelude IVs and Vs?  I wanna know before hand in case i strike out :frown:

Im scared im gonna miss out on these because of the snow storm in the northeast my internet i probably gonna be messed up in the morning.  How are resale prices gonna be for the prelude IVs and Vs?  I wanna know before hand in case i strike out :frown:
i thought the storm will be gone by tonight no?

Serious thirst and zero patience.  

Relax everyone.  You'll get your pairs! 

Just let them release and don't feed the beasts (resellers) just yet. 

Last edited:
Come on man...you're saying the Vs are gonna have a higher resale off of 2 pairs that are priced ridiculously high when the shoes haven't even officially released yet? There was somebody who dropped $800 on the IIIs before they released widely a couple weeks ago, but that clearly didn't end up being the norm. It's just resellers trying to take advantage of impatient and anxious people who jump the gun. There are always pairs priced ridiculously high when it's the first couple on the market.
thats not the point... you said the 5s will be 350-450 based off your comment about kicks crew selling 100-200 over ebay prices. come saturday i wanna see a listing at 350-450.

btw thats not even adding the fact that kicks crew charges 30 to ship.

Last edited:
Sick photos DocSteve

That last photo will definitely bring the hypebeasts out from under the rock.

Really wish they didn't have gitd. I'm a fan of it, but it's just gonna make the beasts go that much harder for em.

Really hoping I get my hands on em.

I'm just not a fan of the purple on the iv from what I've seen In pics... May look different in person.

Vs are nice but still like the 4s better...and the V is my favorite Kobe model
This, 5's are definitely my favorite mode, I wore mine till I made holes in the sole

I CAN STILL WAKE UP AROUND 8 AM AND ORDER OFF FOOTLOCKER RIght...?
They're not releasing on Footlocker none of the Prelude's only Select House of Hoops will release the Preludes, only Nike.com will be releasing these at 8AM Twitter Link Only and chances are your're not getting unless you have a bot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom