Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
nah they reraffle. At least most NYC spots do
They need to have raffles at one of the two HOH in the Bay area.

i believe Niketown SF and Niketown LV just sold them with no raffle after pickup time.
Or so that is how the reseller who I bought from told me.

THANKS mwalker appreciate it.re sellin price is around 250-450 bucks.the kobe 3 preludes are 300 bucks minimum what i seen on ebay, sorry
thanks for your opinion i was just asking because i dont wanna get raped if i miss these.  I guess if they go for 250 resellers wont win much since they retail for 200.  

They need to have raffles at one of the two HOH in the Bay area.

i believe Niketown SF and Niketown LV just sold them with no raffle after pickup time.
Or so that is how the reseller who I bought from told me.
for ftl it's mostly reraffling and nt it's up to the managers usually. In ntny unless they have 100+ leftovers they usually just give em to employees :smh: . And who knows what Mercer does with their leftovers. Not worth wasting your time imo

won a 10 from nikechicago 
nthat.gif

Come on man...you're saying the Vs are gonna have a higher resale off of 2 pairs that are priced ridiculously high when the shoes haven't even officially released yet? There was somebody who dropped $800 on the IIIs before they released widely a couple weeks ago, but that clearly didn't end up being the norm. It's just resellers trying to take advantage of impatient and anxious people who jump the gun. There are always pairs priced ridiculously high when it's the first couple on the market.
thats not the point... you said the 5s will be 350-450 based off your comment about kicks crew selling 100-200 over ebay prices. come saturday i wanna see a listing at 350-450.

btw thats not even adding the fact that kicks crew charges 30 to ship.
Yeah, you're right, I did say Kicks Crew is overpriced by $100-200 dollars over eBay prices, and that's pretty much a fact for I-IV. KC has them listed for $580-650 when you include shipping, and you can definitely get pairs from eBay for about $100-200 less, depending on the model/size and especially if you go through a PayPal invoice with sellers.

Your point about the Vs going for more than all of the I-IVs is based off of 2 overpriced pairs that you saw listed at $700-800 when the shoe hasn't even released yet.

If I'm wrong about the Vs, alright, but resale is already bad enough as it is. Right or wrong, I have no rooting interest in higher resale prices. The retail tag is high enough as it is.

Seeing up close pics of the 6, those look clean as fu** with the graffiti design. It takes a dump on the wtk..

Last edited:
I dont think there are fakes of the IV yet...but for $325...that is a decent price at the moment..pretty sure give it a year or so..it will be in the $500-$600

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom