Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Let's use some logic here.

Do you think there *might* be someone who works for Nike reading all of these messages?

My answer would be yes.  So maybe keeping links in PMs would be the best idea, so they don't potentially change the link before it's dropped? 

eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
be careful with all that early link stuff, people getting meg'ed left and right with those links, good luck on the 6s everyone

Why would you say that lol, people should be thankful to you man, you are  GOD, if people do hate, you should use that as a strength, not a weakness, hate is a powerful word man, if your trying to help the community, no hate should be displayed period..

What's a decent price for the 4 and 5s?

Is $400 okay?

I live in Manila and they weren't released here.

have we got confirmation that there hasnt been cancellations and ban from your early link? or is it still up in the air and the risk is to each their own?

oh i don't care for any pairs cept the 2 and 7, attempting and failing at buying these other pairs just to sell to fund my most likely reseller's price on the 7
Mine did not get cancelled, neither my 5s nor my 4s did, I used early link on 5s and used my phone no nike acct (guest user) no cancel, 4s used 1 of my nike accts same paypal as the 5s- still no cancellation

Will you look at my question bruh? I honestly want to know in your opinion how the early link stuff could be stopped by nike. 
embarassed.gif
It could be stopped if Nike simply puts captcha on their site regarding the link they use and as to early links, you can't stop that unless nike posts specific links in each state of the US/ if they go that much in depth, but they will obv. not cuz that wouldn't be a tactic many would like. Confusions would be brought upon us
What's a decent price for the 4 and 5s?

Is $400 okay?

I live in Manila and they weren't released here.
$400 is a good price because this shoe will just sky rocket in prices in the future because of how limited they are, also if you can wait, I would suggest waiting for nike to restock, as I know there is going to be a large restock on the preludes as a result of cancelled orders, otherwise just pull the trigger and hope for the best, maybe resell to buy the ones you need, but only if you NEED them now

Why would you say that lol, people should be thankful to you man, you are  GOD, if people do hate, you should use that as a strength, not a weakness, hate is a powerful word man, if your trying to help the community, no hate should be displayed period..

He said to keep it low key..... If he wanted to run his mouth he will do it himself, not for someone to do it for him and cause more drama for everyone. Thanks

Tone the hater level down Mr. 6 posts lol, ok I am just trying to support @evilside  cuz there are a lot of haters, he needs to be recognized man, and that is a great idea, make the link known like footlocker, good idea, but probelm with that is, how will nike control orders that are sold out etc. and servers will be crashing a lot more because there are peopel constantly refreshing the link. I think captcha with a known link, is the best solution

Mine did not get cancelled, neither my 5s nor my 4s did, I used early link on 5s and used my phone no nike acct (guest user) no cancel, 4s used 1 of my nike accts same paypal as the 5s- still no cancellation

thank you. it is refreshing to hear some useful info from a normal poster, mods are required to be helpful or sarcastic.

thank you. it is refreshing to hear some useful info from a normal poster, mods are required to be helpful or sarcastic.
Anytime, my duty is to help everyone, no matter what, regardless, I am not a leecher nor am I a stale-hearted lunatic, I feel if I get the connections, than those who need help deserve guidance in the right direction. Only problems are what block me from doing so, including a company named Nike

Back
Top Bottom