• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
As a long time NT member, @evilside is a good man just trying to help the community. Something NT use to to do quite often a decade ago or so.

not sure how you figure that. hes not really helping the community at all. he helps his crew and that's about it. nothing is wrong with that but he definitely doesn't help the community.

Last edited:
So the next question is will the Prelude VI have the same hype??? I'm watching this thread because I'm amazed of the hype...Kobe's used to go on sale...now they are going for more than first time retro Jordans!
all the pack have the same hype nonetheless.

limited, hype to kobe 9, graphic print on it and voilaa everyone going crazy for it :smh:

anyway i managed get 3 and 5 i'm already happy for it, probably will flip the 3 to get 4

The prelude 5 was near impossible 2 cop.The hardest of all the pack so far.These are 5x better than Bruce Lee v.Bruce Leroys

not sure how you figure that. hes not really helping the community at all. he helps his crew and that's about it. nothing is wrong with that but he definitely doesn't help the community.

Fixed.. Young cousin took my phone.

Anyways.. Anyone in SoCal grabbing raffles again this wk at hohs? I wonder if it'll be Thursday.

Anyone know where the next preludes will release? Didn't see them on the footlocker release locator...

FEDEX JUST DELIVERED NDC PAIR. NOW THE LONG WAIT TO GET OFF WORK. SHOULD OF HAD THEM DELIVER TO MY OFFICE.
mean.gif
Jealous... wish I could have scored them

Last edited:

Personally think the hype has built up since Prelude 1's. VI's will be just as hard to get for many. Kobe 9's are going to retail for $225. So how does nike bump the price of Kobe 8 from $140-160 to $225? They are playing us.

Somebody on there marketing team is getting a raise...even though the Lebron XI was failure marketing wise

Also I'm more shocked that they didn't do Lebron like this. We even have the 1.5 melos drop. You mean to tell me Nike failed to bring out the Air Zoom Generation in celebration of 10 yrs of Success for Lebron

Last edited:
Meanwhile nike is quickly making a LeBron retro series to send the hype around LeBrons through the roof. Those would all resell for $700+

I could see a Lebron Prelude pack hitting before the 12 comes out later this year.  

Most likely after a 3rd Championship Pack, from what it looks like. 
grin.gif

Really want some trade advice: Oregon Foams size 13 for Prelude 1 Size 13? I know it's a preference thing, but I just wanted thoughts. I'd be the one getting the Preludes...

Back
Top Bottom