• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

I could see a Lebron Prelude pack hitting before the 12 comes out later this year.  

Most likely after a 3rd Championship Pack, from what it looks like. 
grin.gif
i hope nike has fixed its online release by then and we humans have a chance on coppin what we want .... 

i hope nike has fixed its online release by then and we humans have a chance on coppin what we want ....
All of these websites are client side javascript based for speed. Bots are here to stay for a loooooong time. The only way to fight it is at the firewall level...which Finish Line already does. Apparently its costly to implement.

All of these websites are client side javascript based for speed. Bots are here to stay for a loooooong time. The only way to fight it is at the firewall level...which Finish Line already does. Apparently its costly to implement.
i dont know anything about these bots but i have read that bots dont work for footlocker site ? why cant nike do it like footlocker if they dont work there ? 

Those that used the early links, congrats. Not many cancellation. Salt level is high.....wish I saw that early link like everyone else. It's like now a days you gotta be cheater and not do the right thing to obtain these shoes. Always have to find your way to go around the system sneaking around.  If you waited for that nike tweet the normal way you already lost. 

Last edited:
im kinda of glad I missed the Prelude V(eventually will have to get it)....cuz the Prelude VI looks freaking amazing...I need to double up!

they have bots for FTL
wouldn't call it a ftl bot...like all it does is grab link from Twitter and add to cart if possible...ftl crashes and has waiting pages and etc unlike ndc...ftl bot wouldn't do **** now a days

wouldn't call it a ftl bot...like all it does is grab link from Twitter and add to cart if possible...ftl crashes and has waiting pages and etc unlike ndc...ftl bot wouldn't do **** now a days
Had one that worked just fine for me getting those 3lab5's, i was in my cart at checkout before FTL crashed. 
nthat.gif

The part i was nervous about was submitting the payment.

Back
Top Bottom