• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Good morning peeps!! Looking back at it its been a good past six weeks regardless of the madness and salt that we endure every week. 2 weeks to go I'm going to miss all the regulars here but let's finish strong FAMS. :D

Has anybody noticed the p3s around 3....p4s around 4...p5s around 5...so I assume p6 600 and p8s 800....prelude pack is hot 4-8 the rest Luke warm except zk1
I disagree, prelude 3s are starting to go for $375-$425. Ive seen prelude 4's for around $500. no way once the prelude 6's from nike ship out that they'll be around 600. and prelude 8s for 800? :lol: also you left out the 2's.

well for one thing, once you add the shoe into your cart, you are not guaranteed a pair unless you get to the checkout page where you enter your billing and shipping info. I've had multiple pairs of shoes in the past get yanked because it was in the cart but every time i try to click to go checkout, the site would crash. 

Also, i've seen prelude 3's go for around $350-$400, at least in my size. Think i might scoop up a pair as soon as i see it drop to $330. Somebodys gotta be desperate soon enough. All i want are the 3's and 5's at this point, 6's are gonna stay around 450-600 for a while so i'm not even gonna bother.

sucks that i wasn't able to get any of the ones i wanted 
ohwell.gif

Prices are just going to go up in the next few weeks. People will be trying to complete the pack and will overpay, and the amount of pairs available gets smaller every week. If you think prices are crazy now, just wait. 

Prices are just going to go up in the next few weeks. People will be trying to complete the pack and will overpay, and the amount of pairs available gets smaller every week. If you think prices are crazy now, just wait. 
Prices on these 6's just started out crazy though, I passed at $420 yesterday and feel like I might not see that again.

Prices on these 6's just started out crazy though, I passed at $420 yesterday and feel like I might not see that again.

Yeah, unfortunately that will probably be a really good price in a month or two, maybe even sooner than that.

Yall boys looking for Prelude 6s should check on Craigslist. This goes for other preludes too.

Ive seen a few sizes where they asking for 400 OBO

Could probably get them down to 350 ish

Yea that's what I was thinking especially with the 5 and 6. But are some preludes more limited than others?

exactly my thoughts...corny pic imo , he then ran and cleaned them off for 2 hours ... :nerd:

that's the new thing to do now tho.. take a pic of yourself  wearing a " nice" pair of shoes in the worst conditions, and add a caption saying "wear your shoes" i agree 100% wear your shoes, but sheesh :lol:  

This. In two days from now, watch him post "for sale vvvvvvvvnds only worn once $650"

New to NT, just called NDC about the Prelude 6 gs to try and get reimbursed for their screw up, did anyone have to provide proof? the link to the gs is dead, did anyone snapshot the gs link that provides the 95 dollar price? Thanks FAM

Back
Top Bottom