• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Is it me or people showing no love towards the P2? Is it because the ankle strap? The simple marble look? I'm glad I paid 375 for my sz 11 a few days after release. Beat mine quite a bit already.

Someone show me love on the P7? Another show which seems unlined here also.
Personally, I don't like the 2s or 7s as shoes. I think a majority of people feel that way, that's why there's less "love" for them. I think they both look great conceptually.

my recent pick ups

detailed pics

both of em together

also unds these today. not the best pic but still flames. Nike zoom on these and the LeBron 3s is impeccable, comfort at a very high level.
Them Vs 

Personally, I don't like the 2s or 7s as shoes. I think a majority of people feel that way, that's why there's less "love" for them. I think they both look great conceptually.
Yeah, while the 1's were flexible at the achilles, the 2's absolutely murdered me in that area.  The strengths were much more flexible in that area though.

Never tried the VII on, but I've seen the mixed reviews.

New to NT, just called NDC about the Prelude 6 gs to try and get reimbursed for their screw up, did anyone have to provide proof? the link to the gs is dead, did anyone snapshot the gs link that provides the 95 dollar price? Thanks FAM
No proof needed... you should see the price adjustment when your order ships per Nike online chat 

Last edited:
I have a few pairs of VII's just because I love the colorways...but the shoe is stiff, narrow, and short. And the sizing wasn't consistent. I've got one pair of 14s that fit perfectly and two that had to be exchanged to 15s.

alp alp

My man your collection must be intimidating :smokin :smokin

but a)you have to work on your photo sklls and

b)once in a while get out of those pyjama sweats . . . :lol:

P.S.Are there any full collection pics fam?curious... :smokin

Last edited:
@NYC757 THANKS, the nike rep i talked to on the phone said their blog had no information of the price change so they opened a case and gave me a reference number, not sweating it though. Picked up my holy grails!

@alp

My man your collection must be intimidating
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

b)once in a while get out of those pyjama sweats . . .
laugh.gif

P.S.Are there any full collection pics fam?curious...
smokin.gif
LMAO..MC HAMMER pajamas!

alp alp

My man your collection must be intimidating :smokin :smokin

b)once in a while get out of those pyjama sweats . . . :lol:

P.S.Are there any full collection pics fam?curious... :smokin
:lol:
I take all my photos from the cell phone and there's bad lighting at my crib.

I only have a photo of my posite collection in the team posite thread. I should take a pic of everything one day.

I wear sweats all the time cuz I'm fat as hell and can't fit in normal jeans. Need to go on a diet

:lol:
I take all my photos from the cell phone and there's bad lighting at my crib.

I only have a photo of my posite collection in the team posite thread. I should take a pic of everything one day.

I wear sweats all the time cuz I'm fat as hell and can't fit in normal jeans. Need to go on a diet

#TeamNormalWeightTillSummer here too :rofl:

Lmao once I lose weight my *** ain't touching sweats for a while
I wear sweats and other workout clothes to work all week. Super Casual. My closet looks like Nike Town.  I think I started wearing regular shorts to work and slowly transitioned to workout clothes.
glasses.gif

From my point of view, I save money on not needing to buy extra work clothes and save money on doing extra laundry. Also motivates me to get my afternoon workout in since I am already in my gym clothes.

Is it me or people showing no love towards the P2? Is it because the ankle strap? The simple marble look? I'm glad I paid 375 for my sz 11 a few days after release. Beat mine quite a bit already.

Someone show me love on the P7? Another show which seems unlined here also.
i like the strap on the 2s

found a guy locally willing to sell his prelude Vs for $450
grin.gif
 but i also know where i can get the WTK for the same price
ohwell.gif
 i need both but can only afford one, now iam debating which one will hold or increase in value in the long run, but iam slightly leaning toward the WTK

Last edited:
Got screwed on some Prelude 1s today. SHould have just bought an extra pair of 6s yesterday when i had the chance.

Back
Top Bottom