• VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Those VI's are my size lol
devil.gif

In other relevant news. UPS just dropped these off from the restock. I will get a better photoshoot going for them (like I did with the elite IX's) when I pick up 1 & 2 to complete the pack.

Btw, I know Sdubl and I had a convo about this in the past, shaun prefers P4>P6 while I prefer P6>P4. But the IV's are starting to grow on me and it's more of a shoe I can wear out more casually than the P6's.
those 4s.... 
nthat.gif

Man the greed is real on ebay. Trying to get V's and no one is budging 
mean.gif

On a side note, anyone have any experience with rmkstore? I know they are in the approved sellers thread but just wanted some more info. Only found one thread about them from a few years back. Thanks!

Last edited:
devil.gif

In other relevant news. UPS just dropped these off from the restock. I will get a better photoshoot going for them (like I did with the elite IX's) when I pick up 1 & 2 to complete the pack.

Btw, I know Sdubl and I had a convo about this in the past, shaun prefers P4>P6 while I prefer P6>P4. But the IV's are starting to grow on me and it's more of a shoe I can wear out more casually than the P6's.
oh man! im jelous...:smile:

devil.gif

You got two IV's on the restock?

^^ you can definitely find them all (except 1's) for cheaper than $550. All my preludes cost under that, and the most i paid for a pair of preludes was $350.

it would be better if theyre metals
lol nike wouldn't do such things. Last time I personally saw metal lace tips on sneakers was with jordan olympic 7's. Probably a few other jordans here and there. But its better to have the matching themed laces from Nike than some average cheap laces like they slapped on the Masterpiece IX's.

^^ you can definitely find them all (except 1's) for cheaper than $550. All my preludes cost under that, and the most i paid for a pair of preludes was $350.

lol nike wouldn't do such things. Last time I personally saw metal lace tips on sneakers was with jordan olympic 7's. Probably a few other jordans here and there. But its better to have the matching themed laces from Nike than some average cheap laces like they slapped on the Masterpiece IX's.
yep i was just criticizing the price lol. All good, i've already got a few preludes coming from the restock
devil.gif

were you able to complete the pack chr0nix from the restock? or just picked up the pair you liked?

I was trying to complete it but i knew it was gonna fail on P1's. Was aiming at the P2's and surprisingly they were gone just as quick. Only lucked out on the P4's because the old link still worked of all the prelude links Nike killed off.

were you able to complete the pack chr0nix from the restock? or just picked up the pair you liked?

I was trying to complete it but i knew it was gonna fail on P1's. Was aiming at the P2's and surprisingly they were gone just as quick. Only lucked out on the P4's because the old link still worked of all the prelude links Nike killed off.
initially when it was announced i wanted to complete it but it was too limited. I still went week after week for raffles at 5 HoHs in SoCal
sick.gif
.. Kept striking out week after week on NDC due to EL leaks etc. Only won the 2,3,5,6 which is good in my book. In the end I just decided to pickup pairs that i liked and not pursue the resell prices of the others. Got lucky with the restock due to manually searching up the kobes instead of waiting for the tweet.

p2 and p3 dont seem too bad on the resell market compared to everything else. Goodluck if you're still hunting bruh
smokin.gif

Yes that's way to much exactly how much the seller on ebay wants for the whole pack in my size. What do you guys think would be a good offer for a size 8?

thats pretty lucky to win 4 of the 8 through raffles. I was striking out every week manually too, NDC and 4 HoH every week. The gas and toll weekly could've bought me a pair of preludes at resell. After the 4th and 5th, i was fed up and bought a bot for the 6th. Had high hopes but it failed me for the rest of the pack (yup thats right, F you nikeshoebot). For preludes 6-8 i had my wife enter the raffles for me as well so i had double raffle tickets. Finally as the salt had just become part of me, i gave up and on the very last prelude 8, I got a call for them. The prelude 8's weren't even on my top 4. When the pack was initially revealed, i only wanted the 5, NOTHING else. After winning the 8's, i felt like i had to hunt down my favorite V's. But deals kept popping up for me left and right of the preludes OTHER than the V's so i jumped on the deal. Long story short, i picked up 3,4,6,7,8 at great prices before i found DS prelude V's for $250 from a reseller that got them from NTNY restock. Now i'm only missing 1 & 2. the hunt continues but its gonna slow down because I've spent $4k on shoes since the end of january. 

Back
Top Bottom