• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
yeah closer to 600, depending on size. if you see them for 5 or under scoop with the quickness.

yeah closer to 600, depending on size. if you see them for 5 or under scoop with the quickness.
I don't know about the quickness. I would still be hesitant to cop any pairs for $5 bills. 
tongue.gif

i doubt there are anymore restocks left for the preludes. Its not like they're unpopular and people are returning them..

yeah i keep forgetting to mention the 8's. I won't be going after them in the next restock though. Got my 1 pair and P8's is not the pair i wanna double up on. 

Thought this was interesting, would like to see how many of the other preludes were sold

via: icysole  

shows the amount of Prelude 1's were available for each size from the restock last week.  My size 11 had 57 which seams to be the highest but still couldnt come through haha was hoping to double up.  342 total pairs available of the P1

Last edited:

was that for the restock? Looks like i had slim chances anyway lol
Yep for the restock, I edited my post to reference the restock.  Not surprised that their were so few available I didn't expect a lot to be available.  I was only able to get the II's so I'm hoping someone post's info on how many of those were available.  Wonder when I'm gonna see a ebay listing for a P1 from the restock that says "very limited only 19 pairs made available in this size" haha

yup. I haven't seen anybody post the P1's in my size from the restock for sale. Nor the 2's. Waiting for someone to put them up for $400- I've seen P3's and P4's from the restock put up on craiglist for $300 

Geez I would pry go for the P3's for 300 bucks but I'm still trying to convince myself to not pay resell.  I'm gonna wait till I get my extra pair of Lebron 2K14's and flip them and use some of the profit for the P3's most likely haha.

Thought this was interesting, would like to see how many of the other preludes were sold

via: icysole  

shows the amount of Prelude 1's were available for each size from the restock last week.  My size 11 had 57 which seams to be the highest but still couldnt come through haha was hoping to double up.  342 total pairs available of the P1
its actually amazing to think anybody could get these shoes.. especially people that we talk to on these forums everyday. I mean for certain sizes, there's 19-57 pairs per size... 342 pairs of shoes : how many people that buy shoes in the U.S? odds are nuts

yup. I haven't seen anybody post the P1's in my size from the restock for sale. Nor the 2's. Waiting for someone to put them up for $400- I've seen P3's and P4's from the restock put up on craiglist for $300 

There's a size 8 P1 auction from the Restock on Ebay. I have it on my watch page. End in a day or two. Already at like 525 + ship, smh... I was hoping to scoop under $500... I have a feeling i'll never own this shoe... TEARS...

Back
Top Bottom