Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Quote:
Damn, my size too. One of these days I'm gonna say "F this ****" and drop $700 on a pair of Prelude 1's and then regret it later. 
they actually a size 9 unless you're a 9.
nerd.gif
lol the leather on these is as good as everyone says it is.
pimp.gif

I came up on the wifey's Prelude Pack from the restock last week. Now her pack is complete... so I think. I know Nike didn't release a P1 in GS but I can't remember if they release a P4 GS? Anyone remember at all?

I came up on the wifey's Prelude Pack from the restock last week. Now her pack is complete... so I think. I know Nike didn't release a P1 in GS but I can't remember if they release a P4 GS? Anyone remember at all?
neither came in GS .

On the prelude 7's , does that gold band on the back of the shoe get chipped? Or does it have any other issues?

Chipped on just about every pair I've seen. 
Most pairs are chipped. Mine haven't chipped yet on neither pairs.

Quote:

they actually a size 9 unless you're a 9.
nerd.gif
lol the leather on these is as good as everyone says it is.
pimp.gif
Oh haha damn I'm not a size 9. Doesn't the I's fit big? I'm hearing mixed reviews. II's as well. I usually play it safe and get half a size big like all my kobes. Someone told me the IV's fit TTS and VI's fit TTS, but i had both in both 8 and 8.5 and i needed the latter.

Damn, alot of size 8 heat in doubles in these pics and I can't even find one (P1 and P3) at a decent price... THE FEELS :x :frown: :smh:

4, 5, and 6 you should half size up. 1, 2, and 3 you could do either TTS or half up and be okay. My P1s are half size up (which is what I wear in pretty much every Kobe except the IX) and they fit great. They look big on the outside but they hug your foot nicely.

havent been following this thread, my apologies if this has been asked before.

I just noticed this...but how come it says $75.00 on my box but ndc charges $125?   (GS SIZE)

Last edited:
havent been following this thread, my apologies if this has been asked before.

I just noticed this...but how come it says $75.00 on my box but ndc charges $125?   (GS SIZE)

Nike jacked up the prices on the preludes. If you bought them from nike.com and talk to a rep they might be able to refund you the difference. Depends on the rep and they will ask for a picture of the box and price tag. Maybe if you ask they will give you a 20% off code also

Nike jacked up the prices on the preludes. If you bought them from nike.com and talk to a rep they might be able to refund you the difference. Depends on the rep and they will ask for a picture of the box and price tag. Maybe if you ask they will give you a 20% off code also
repped, thanks I already live chatted before posting here, to see if I could get any answers, they said they would get back to me in 2-3 days.  I wanted to see if anyone had this experience already.  I didnt ask for a code though... seems weird to ask for one when they said they would look into the situation,  if they get back to me with bad news, I will def ask for one at that time. 

I never experienced nike jacking up the prices over suggested retail... thought that was only for certain shady shoe stores..

Last edited:
Prelude 3's don't get a lot of love. Even from me but these last two pics make them look real good.

Prelude 3's don't get a lot of love. Even from me but these last two pics make them look real good.
Yeah, to be honest, when the pack was first announced, I wasn't really feeling them but once I got them in hand and on feet, my opinion completely changed.  Love them now.

Yeah, to be honest, when the pack was first announced, I wasn't really feeling them but once I got them in hand and on feet, my opinion completely changed.  Love them now.
4, 5 and 6 gets all the love. And the 1's cause Kobe wore them.

3s are a very underrated prelude IMO. I see seals often on FB groups for 3s.

1-5 are all nice... Kinda goes downhill after that. 7s are nice, but that hell chip problem makes me not even want to bother with em.

Oh haha damn I'm not a size 9. Doesn't the I's fit big? I'm hearing mixed reviews. II's as well. I usually play it safe and get half a size big like all my kobes. Someone told me the IV's fit TTS and VI's fit TTS, but i had both in both 8 and 8.5 and i needed the latter.

yeah the 1 fits big for me. I'm an 8.5 in the ZK1-3. 4-8, both 8.5 and 9 works for me

If I can find P3s for under $300 I'll be content with having that pair out of the pack.

Last edited:
3s are a very underrated prelude IMO. I see seals often on FB groups for 3s.

1-5 are all nice... Kinda goes downhill after that. 7s are nice, but that hell chip problem makes me not even want to bother with em.
heel chip problem ? what problem i have wore em at least 6 times since i got em and they are perfect :smile: 

Back
Top Bottom