• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

Wish I could discuss availability of the other shoes, but Nike is mad at me for leaking the Prelude 1 #s, sorry. But the "Foams" were def the least available shoe from the restock.
Just a larger image of the one posted in this thread earlier:
Not surprised Nike doesn't want that info leaked.  Could you say which prelude had the least and most amount available or were they all about the same?  Just wondering cuz I tried for the 1, 3, and 5 first and said sold out then went to the 2 and was able to get a pair

The p3 prices in my size are on craiglists and on the fb group but that deal might have passed. I would jump on another pair of p3's now if it came up again.

As far as price check for IV and VI, they're about the same. $500-$600 for both depending on seller.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ @yanky  A tear just rolled down my cheek.

I don't know why I always tear up when I enter this thread. I gotta stop coming in here.

Last edited:
i use to be just like you lypac. but then i started picking each one up and it's not as salty anymore.. maybe seeing the prelude 1 price lol.

Theres prelude 1's right now in my size that i can find for $650-$800. Anything higher i will not even look at pictures of. But the thing is there are people out there who will pay $850+. The 1's will be the last pair that i was reluctantly get.

As for the prelude 3's. Surprisngly they have the lowest selling value and then the 7's and then the 8's. The 3's are highly underrated in my opinion. Saw a pair my size for $260 last week. I should have jumped on it but my funds werent aligned right. I got my first pair of P3's for $280. The P5's are on this website for $550 if anybody is looking

Dude give someone a heads up next time you see 3s for that price :x I'm the same size as you.

Last edited:
lol sorry bro. But it was posted here that redirects you to the fb buy sell group. t4t3r, pm me what you need me to look out for you.

Whats the best way to keep clear sole from yellowing? Thanks
Nothing. Not even keeping them DS will save it from yellowing. But theres so many methods to make yellow soles clearer again.
Damn, my size too. One of these days I'm gonna say "F this ****" and drop $700 on a pair of Prelude 1's and then regret it later. 
P4's and maybe another prelude. 4+5 would be way too much in my opinion. You're pretty much asking $1000+ for P1's and some people have smarten up and have found P1's lower than $1k

Back
Top Bottom