• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Wonder if these shoes will be able to be played in, or will they cheapen/shortcut the technology in them like they do in all retro shoes. Would jump at the chance to play in 4's again...

Wonder if these shoes will be able to be played in, or will they cheapen/shortcut the technology in them like they do in all retro shoes. Would jump at the chance to play in 4's again...
Good question, I'd hope they make them the same and it looks like they put a lot of work into these so doubting they would just throw crappy materials together, definitely looking forward to balling in the IV's and II's two of my favorite basketball shoes

i somehow doubt it which will make it worthless for me to buy even if i can get my hands on them

ZKIII, IV, V, VII, and 8 more pics :wow:

Yeezy season what?! Kobe Season!

Last edited:
Just wanted to give the people of NT SOME PROPS for bringing out the new new all the time. For a long time I thought sites like sneakernews and KOF were the front runners for info, but now I see they get their info from the homies in NikeTalk. SALUTE.

I really hope these aren't super limited and at regular cost... would love to rock them.  keep the hype down,  I feel like Nike is going to crush us.

4-8 are my favorites so far.
The gold accents here and there on each model is a very nice touch.

tough to decide but........1 and 3s are my favorite so far!

ugh i really hope these arent limited to a point where my interest flies out the window. 

all i want is those ones
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom