• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I still have the circle of death running on the glves and the second time through on the preludes, should I wait it out or is it hopeless since it states the ludes are sold out?

Who is going to Santa Monica? If you see me (lunareclipse shields, jeans, nike running hoody) say hi so i dont trample over you

I got a pair in my size of the Kobe 1s..:pimp:

Just gotta hope they don't get cancelled for that megan reason..

I won't b happy until they arrive on my door step..

Nike has mastered the game of creating hype for shoes that only a small percentage of people really want, and making sure that those people cannot get them.

That size 13, is so high in resellers world
mean.gif
, drawling up my plans for the 7's now 

Nike has mastered the game of creating hype for shoes that only a small percentage of people really want, and making sure that those people cannot get them.

Truth. I am only willing to jump through these hoops for a Kobe shoe if I like it. Once they stop making (good) shoes for him I'm gone.

I struck out on the Prelude Kobe 1 SMH i regret selling my AZK1 All stars....On the bright side  my other page was still waiting in line for my size 9.5 SOLE COllector Gloves...28 Minutes later it was successfully in my cart and i got my size 9.5 Gloves. Damn that was pure luck and i was about to "X" out the page. Man i want those Preludes also. But its all good. Good luck later on NT fam whoevers out there. be safe!

sigh struck out and going to try to buy them off someone for 350. sigh these resellers that dont even want the shoe -.-.  I just want to have them and wear them.

Yeah, I'm pissed. As someone who has collected Kobe's for years, to not have a chance to cop this pack online (let's be serious), is a slap in the face. Makes you remember Nike really doesn't care.

I also really like this pack but the arms race to get a pair is a no go for me. Something about a Billion dollar company making consumers jump through hoops for there product rubs me the wrong way. Hopefully the 9s Feb 8 aren't a hassle.

People that get cart jacked have f'in problems.. You get the shoe in your cart cash out A$AP (see what I did I there)

I also really like this pack but the arms race to get a pair is a no go for me. Something about a Billion dollar company making consumers jump through hoops for there product rubs me the wrong way. Hopefully the 9s Feb 8 aren't a hassle.
i don't think the 9s are going to be as limited as these.  Those boxing shoes are going to be massed produced probably.  Look at the lebrons XD

Wanted a 13 so bad could taste it... These and the twos.... If I could just grab those id be content... I don't chase many releases anymore but these two are important to me. Mood: bummed. Life goes on though, I'll gladly take first world problems any day.

Last edited:
Word is there going to be the least produced of the upcoming 9 models. As release approaches a lot of people who don't like them will come around. There Nikes next classic IMO. Mark my words though.

Back
Top Bottom