• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
I got a call this morning from my local HOH telling me I won for the Prelude I's.  Just picked them up.  Super stoked since I spent this weekend trying to cop a second pair for a reasonable price.

Just gave you an answer. That's all.

You can find add to cart services on FB, twitter, or IG. Whatever you want to take that risk with your $$ is up to you.

There's a few reputable members on NT that provide it, I cant throw any names out there tho.

So why would you ask that question in here if you know its not the bot thread.
Dude, If you read again I was asking if something completely different existed. I said nothing about a bot thread in my initial question. Got my answer though. Peace.

if you go bring a crew and/or come strapped. That store seems beyond shady. Last week at ftl 34th the first few dudes tried to say they had 12 in line with only like 4-5 of them there (the next day they said 15 :lol:) needless to say that **** did not fly and only the dudes that were there the majority of the time got on the list(along with one or two of their rfs, which is cool, we don't need no stinky women in line with us :lol:). People be trying too much nowadays :rofl:
lmao I'm already hip. I just called pg HOH and there doing FCFS for the 2's which is ********, I hope they don't do that to the rest of the pack smh

Before the release, It seemed liked a lot of people weren't feeling the 1s until they saw the actual photos (non-product shot). I'm expecting the same outcome with the 2s.

Do yall think the 2's  will be harder to cop than the prelude 1's?????

Pretty sure the struggle will only increase as the weeks go by. I'm willing to bet 6-8 will be extremely difficult to cop do to the fact that they were the most recent Kobe releases and more well known.

After getting 4 tickets for raffles and missing out i gave in and paid resell ($400) for my Kobe 1's. Im after the whole pack if possible so i had to buy them. Today get a call from a blocked number and its HOH, "you won the kobe 1 raffle bring ur ticket in."
me: umm i threw the ticket away, figured didn't win. dude said come pick them up anyway so now i have an extra 1 for trade bait if i miss the 2's or anything else from the pack

Pretty sure the struggle will only increase as the weeks go by. I'm willing to bet 6-8 will be extremely difficult to cop do to the fact that they were the most recent Kobe releases and more well known.
Yeah I agree, 2s and 8s are my favorites so im willing to pay resell for them, maybe even the 3s. The rest ill try for but i wont be that salty if I dont cop

I was just wondering which shoe was more limited in quantities, the Lebron X Crown Jewels or any one of these Preludes. 

Back
Top Bottom