Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
I've been meaning to ask you the same thing
devil.gif
u have? lol
mine is brooklyn decker

Messed up part is it's the same HOH that's getting the pack. Might have to drive down to SoCal for next week. semi srs

The Shoe game passed me up! I can't cop a limited release at retail to save my life.

I never had issues with Js back in the day. But it's all good I can't keep up and won't pay resale. Some great kicks I'm just not meant to have.

Congrats to those who copped

Well, JM's "stupid limited" tag has exceeded my expectations.  I anticipated them being limited, but not like this.  Nike could build the same amount of hype releasing these as a GR (look at the annual Jordan XI).  Don't come at me with this hype creates sales later **** (the consolation prize theory :lol: ).  They would still sell out instantly and people would still miss out AND Nike would make a **** load more cash of the pack.  

This is supposed to draw me in and make me want to buy other Nike products?  Hell no, if anything it will drive me and many others away.  You can only miss out so many times before you just say **** it and get another hobby.  I'm not going anywhere though, you can't just change what you love unfortunately.

At the end of the day we are all at their mercy.  They have our favorite athletes.  They have the best looking/performing products.  I just wish the brand I have been loyal to since 2006 would appreciate that loyalty enough to allow me pay $200 overpriced dollars on a retro.  Is that too much to ask?  

Do any of ya'll ever feel stupid for "competing" to PAY for their product?  Sometimes I do for sure. You'd think we would get the pairs for FREE considering how much damn work we have to do to even have a chance at a pair (ATC services, bots, waiting in line, etc).  

Well I didn't plan on writing an essay this morning, but there are my bitter thoughts.  I speak the truth.

Meanwhile I picked up the duke V's off of the bay for $80.  The one positive about this is that you might be able to pick up some older Kobe's for cheap.  The bruce lees will run you around $300 and they are considered one of the greatest Kobes ever, but a new pair that is limited comes out and people are paying out of their *** for them the day they release.  :rofl:

/Rant

View media item 694151
Yes, that is a mountain of salt.
2Yep, I also had my eye on that size 13 Kobe V duke, I simply forgot to bid. Anyway, great price, glad a fellow NT'er got them.

One point. I must make. You mentioned a Kobe V Bruce Lee for $300?. Not any more at least in a size 13. The best price I found was 4 bills for a used pair. and I passed.
A DS pair will run close to 500 these days. Actually, i don't see the attraction and hype with the Bruce Lee's. That mustard yellow is not that great. imo.
Honestly, I would take either Prelude 1 or 2 over the Bruce Lee's. That's just me.

To be honest, most likely I'll bite the bullet and pay reseller's for the Prelude 2 as long as I can find a pair for about $400.
I'll throw (2) pairs of general release Kobe's on Ebay (maybe a Kobe 6 & 8) and use that money to fund the Preludes.
Would I rather have (2) pairs of general release Kobe's or a pair of limited Preludes 2's. Preludes win hand down.

The Shoe game passed me up! I can't cop a limited release at retail to save my life.

I never had issues with Js back in the day. But it's all good I can't keep up and won't pay resale. Some great kicks I'm just not meant to have.

Congrats to those who copped

If you haven't kept up the past 2 - 3 years you will be surprised, everything has exploded with new collectors and resellers.

For instance:

i went to Footlocker at 10 am today when they opened to get a pair of $200 Lebron XI Miami Nights.
All sold out, went to Champs, same story.
Came home, checked NDC, Eastbay and Fnl - all sold out.
Said "f- it" and decided to order a LeBron XI ID.

At least no hassles and I get a special kick.

********The days of the easy cop are long gone my friend.**********

Last edited:
2Yep, I also had my eye on that size 13 Kobe V duke, I simply forgot to bid. Anyway, great price, glad a fellow NT'er got them.

One point. I must make. You mentioned a Kobe V Bruce Lee for $300?. Not any more at least in a size 13. The best price I found was 4 bills for a used pair. and I passed.
A DS pair will run close to 500 these days. Actually, i don't see the attraction and hype with the Bruce Lee's. That mustard yellow is not that great. imo.
Honestly, I would take either Prelude 1 or 2 over the Bruce Lee's. That's just me.

To be honest, most likely I'll bite the bullet and pay reseller's for the Prelude 2 as long as I can find a pair for about $400.
I'll throw (2) pairs of general release Kobe's on Ebay (maybe a Kobe 6 &
glasses.gif
and use that money to fund the Preludes.
Would I rather have (2) pairs of general release Kobe's or a pair of limited Preludes 2's. Preludes win hand down.
I was just using the Bruce Lee's as an example.  Size 13s are practically extincted.  I know what you mean there.  I like both of these preludes more than the Bruce Lee.  It's just a popular pair I decided to use as an example.

Back
Top Bottom