• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

I hate asking this question each week, but has anyone received calls from HOH Beverly Center about the Prelude IVs yet?  I called them late last night and they said they started calls on all shoes yesterday and would finish up today.  The lady on the phone couldn't confirm which shoes were finished though.

Not knowing whether I have a chance or already lost is killing me.
I called yday, and they said they were already done on sunday and sunday ONLY for breds and Kobes.. still salty about that shady raffle.
Ok thanks.  
ohwell.gif

Just FYI, I just called HOH BC again and spoke with someone who seemed knowledgeable about the shoes.  He told me that they won't be calling for the Prelude IVs until/through Friday and that the only shoes they have finished calling for were the Gamma 12s and the ASG pack (Kobe KD Lebron).

There's still a chance. 

[h1]For my folks in Houston:[/h1]
The House of Hoops in the Galleria has the Kobe Prelude II in GS 4 and the Kobe Prelude III in GS 5. Price $125.

I know they are small, but you never know! 

I don't think they do phone orders, but their number is (713) 621-7238. They may have even more GS sizes (for the III's in particular.)

Last edited:
^I'd look elsewhere man. KC prices on the Preludes so far have definitely been worse than what you could get on eBay or other places.
I may just wait till they hit ebay; know i'm gonna be paying over retail regardless. 

yet theyre still sold out in 2mins 
The Jordan XX8 SE Christmas sold out in less than two minutes today on Nike.com and I couldn't even get them added to cart on Eastbay.  I wanted to check them out, because I've heard good things.  I was able to get through on Nike.com, but it just shows how crazy things have become lately.

The 2's and 4's are the only ones i want, but struckout on the 2's except for a gs 6y, that I got for gp. But a friend had a bday coming up so I figured i hook her up, but she didn't like them without seeing them. She wanted J's instead.

Last edited:
I really want the 4s but I already paid that resell price for the 1s, and I doubt I can cop on NDC. I can't bring myself to pay these ridiculous prices twice in a week and a half.

Those 4s will be had. Got the 3s. Will pay retail for 5s and that's pretty much it for me. Will try for the rest to sell.

So the academy said they've already shipped my shoes and I will receive them by Thursday but they didn't provide any tracking number when I asked them for it? All they said was I'll get it by Thursday. Isn't this unusual and has anyone else experienced this before? Like how would I know if something goes wrong with the shipping if I don't have a tracking number?

Last edited:
So the academy said they've already shipped my shoes and I will receive them by Thursday but they didn't provide any tracking number when I asked them for it? All they said was I'll get it by Thursday. Isn't this unusual and has anyone else experienced this before? Like how would I know if something goes wrong with the shipping if I don't have a tracking number?
:smh::x

if anyone has been wondering about the academy selling out dumb fast...there is now a bot on the market for that site...smh thats where a lot of the pairs are going dude supposedly accounted for half their stock of 3's

The 7's are AMAZING in person.. I'm counting down the days for them.. They look insane, pics do them no justice.

^^bro, you have no idea. Stuff like this makes me feel like walking away from all this.

I got a pair of 8.5s and I accidently got a pair of size 8s in addition. I bid the min bid on em on ebay and apparently no one else bid... $270 for a pair on resale ain't bad at all, lol. Probably going to use one of them as trade bait for the IV

Back
Top Bottom