• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Must have alot time on your hand to get all those raffles at differ locations..
Yeah I do

I wish I had time (and a car, since I live downtown) to drive around to all those locations.  City of Chicago has only 1 HOH.

It's also dumping a foot + of snow right now, which will make it a struggle to head out for a raffle ticket today.  
about to head out in this snow :lol:

At size 13 I have not got any resellers to bite on Any of the preludes at 350-400 which is the price range you are suggesting. Perhaps other sizes but 13s get rape prices. Its not a certainty, but a a definite consideration... Just being realistic
I've seen at least a couple sz 13s go for that $350-450 range in the IIs-IVs, so I don't think it's totally out of the question but I'm sure you've been looking. In any case, I think you should just keep your eyes open. $550 is definitely on the high end of things, and I've only seen the Is actually sell for that much.

Last edited:
What's the going rate for the Prelude 1's right now?  They seem to be the most limited out of the whole pack right now.  I can't seem to find an 8.5 anywhere!

As the pack continues down the line.

The first ones released will get harder and harder to attain.

Yeah I do
about to head out in this snow
laugh.gif
that is sad...

has anyone completed a trade for the kobe prelude 1s? havent seen anyone post anything just potential scenarios. pms appreciated 
Here in Oregon home of NIKE, Our Portland NKTWN arent getting any of the KB Preludes, and neither is our HOH here n Oregon

Also home of the Ducks we didnt even get the Duck Foams in the state. I really dont understand why.

So are both the prelude 4 & prelude 5 releasing 1/4 (this saturday) on NDC?  After the flop release of the iv last week, I havent been able to find any info on releases online or in-store.

Anybody have any information on this?  HOH Scottsdale got the iv's because they are not getting the V's....

Thanks for the help!

I'm low key glad the 4s are dropping this weekend as we'll. Hopefully it makes it a tad bit easier to cop the 5s.

People have been unsuccessful on the bots lately? It seems like on all the major releases in the last week or two, doing it manually has been the aha to go.

I'm just gonna delete my bot from Chrome. It's nothing but a headache. If I strike out, I'll just use the money towards Infrared 6s and Tiff highs

There's a nike town in Miami.

Only one in florida.

We need on in Tampa.

Yet there are 5 nike outlets in the orlando/Kissimmee area lol

this is so dumb to me

Miami or Orlando should have a NT

with LeBron and the dynasty goin on in Miami im surprised Nike hasnt built a new Niketown for Miami and have a section dedicated to LeBron similar to Nike Chicago with Jordan and Nike LA with Kobe

So are both the prelude 4 & prelude 5 releasing 1/4 (this saturday) on NDC?  After the flop release of the iv last week, I havent been able to find any info on releases online or in-store.

Anybody have any information on this?  HOH Scottsdale got the iv's because they are not getting the V's....

Thanks for the help!

You are correct. Both Prelude IV and V will release TLO at NDC this saturday

Thanks --- As of now, is nDC only place to cop these besides kb24?
Here is a list of the only House of Hoops locations getting them instore:

THE GALLERIA
5015 WESTHEIMER ROAD
HOUSTON, TX 77056
(713)621-7238

SOUTH COAST PLAZA
3333 BRISTOL ST STE 1036
COSTA MESA, CA 92626
(714)540-0525

LOS CERRITOS CENTER
427 LOS CERRITOS CENTER
CERRITOS, CA 90703