• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

prelude 1s for oregon foams. fair trade? i like preludes better but i wanna know value wise
Prelude 1s all day. I dont think anyone has scored 81 points in the foams. Also im not a ducks fan... value in $$$ doesnt matter to me between these two shoes

Oregon foams in general are probably going for a little more than the Prelude Is right now. Prices on those foams have been steadily coming down from the 700 range down to the 600s though, and the Prelude Is seem to be going up a bit now that less pairs are around than before. If you're trading for the Preludes you might be able to ask for a bit of cash on top for the foams, at least for now. No way I'd trade for those foams if I was the one with Preludes though, just personal preference.

YEP
smile.gif
What time did they call?  Tell me you aren't a 12...

Here's the Kobe video

Got a call at Lakewood about an hour ago and my friend got a call last week at bev center, so that's two in a row, funny thing is I'm helping someone out so it's not for me on both the calls, all good though since I'm picking up the twos in that area also, now onto picking up the six for him if I don't get any more calls on these.

Last edited:
No price checks on a shoe that hasn't even released yet... Posts will be deleted.

View media item 725116
Wore my beater MPLS 1s today. Please excuse the bathroom dump pick :lol: . I forgot how comfy these are man. Old, broken in zoom basketball shoes will always be the best for standing for an 8 hour shift.

Also, I'm hoping I don't strike out on Saturday. I'm WILLING to pay $200 on a sneaker. Just take my money dammit

how much is retail for preludes in the UK?

So far they have been. £115 on nike eu and. £110 on footlocker eu, so actually less then the us retail. Hope they stay that way, nike always busts our heads out here in the uk with pricing its about time they cut us a break. We pay damn near $210-230 a release.

So far they have been. £115 on nike eu and. £110 on footlocker eu, so actually less then the us retail. Hope they stay that way, nike always busts our heads out here in the uk with pricing its about time they cut us a break. We pay damn near $210-230 a release.

Can you buy on nike eu and ship to US or nah?

Looks like NDC, or bust for me seeing that my RSVP fell through, and I got no calls for the raffles I entered.  

I knew I had exhausted my good luck when I won Prelude 4s, Bred 1, and 3lab5 raffles.  

Looks like NDC, or bust for me seeing that my RSVP fell through, and I got no calls for the raffles I entered.  

I knew I had exhausted my good luck when I won Prelude 4s, Bred 1, and 3lab5 raffles.  
Same here but its almost impossible to cop off NDC manually nowadays :\

I have noticed the price of of the 2s and 3s have been slowly dropping. Wish I would've just waited a little longer instead of pulling the trigger on 3s for 325.

Last edited:
only pair of shoes in pass year i was able to get off NDC was gamma sucks im out of town and cant raffle until 6,7,8 i got the 1-3 by raffle hopefully i can get atleast the 4 or 5s tm morning and trade my extra pair of prelude 2 for the other

I have noticed the price of of the 2s and 3s have been slowly dropping. Wish I would've just waited a little longer instead of pulling the trigger on 3s for 325.

Thats honestly not that bad. Its only 100 over retail after taxes. Thats the absolute most Id pay for any of these, but I dont even want to pay that much. Its retail or bust for the Vs for me.

Oregon foams in general are probably going for a little more than the Prelude Is right now. Prices on those foams have been steadily coming down from the 700 range down to the 600s though, and the Prelude Is seem to be going up a bit now that less pairs are around than before. If you're trading for the Preludes you might be able to ask for a bit of cash on top for the foams, at least for now. No way I'd trade for those foams if I was the one with Preludes though, just personal preference.
i agree

keep the prelude 1s. otherwise you will regret it in the future. 

Back
Top Bottom