• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
hope I can score a pair of VIs for 350 or so, but prob not. Had em in my CART on ndc then tried to pay/get the shipping option and GONE. so close..

Seriously, whats up with this price? Resellers just going for the juggernaut now. I fear for the price of 7s and 8s. I just bought Vs for $450 shipped. No money to go out tonight but Thanks fellas in this thread for introducing me to Sasha Grey. Going to find this nurse movie.

I think you mean jugular. lol

Great collection pic up top. I'm just missing IV's and VI's but doubled up on V's.

Last edited:
Where and what size? 2s and 3s seem to have the lowest resell value right now. I wish the ebay sellers I message know this.
I'm facing the same issues...Sellers are asking $400-$550 for the 2's and I just don't see them as valuable as the rest...My mistake was waiting this long to grab them seeing as they're starting to dry up for the most part...

Last edited:
Where and what size? 2s and 3s seem to have the lowest resell value right now. I wish the ebay sellers I message know this.
Well dude from ATL hooked me up. He also wanted 485 for a size 12 VI lol reason I wanted the prelude 6 to either trade for the 5 or sell it to buy the 5. I also hate clear soles lol

he means he prefers people getting their shoes rather than most people being depressed is my interpertation

I also third that

I never said I didn't want the shoe. That's he objective, but the thrill of trying to cop makes each shoe more fulfilling once you get them is what I'm saying. Obviously getting them with ease would be the objective.

BTW, anyone knows what HOH at the new Fox Hills location did? I know the did Prelude 1-5, no word on the 6s though.

@bwsteg dude great collection man those 1s are
nthat.gif

These cats are really hitting folks over the head for 600+ for these things. Crazy, but a sneaker is only what you make it if you hype it up enough.

Last edited:
Has anybody noticed the p3s around 3....p4s around 4...p5s around 5...so I assume p6 600 and p8s 800....prelude pack is hot 4-8 the rest Luke warm except zk1

Back
Top Bottom