• VII

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Being a true sz 13-13.5 is 
sick.gif
mean.gif
 out here

Ive read boys in here talking bout they wear 11.5-12 but they get sz 13 because it fits them better smh.

Nothing against them but damn...

Thats people that dont even wear 13 battling to get em plus the people that actually wear 13 
laugh.gif

**** is outtline

Plus stores usally only get 1 or 2 in that sz 
mean.gif

Never understood why they couldnt release more 13s.. They gon sell out out regardless

haha damn, i do not underestimate the struggle of big footers. Sometimes it works out in your favor too because not a lot of people are big footed so sometimes you get a deal when a lot of people pass on a pair of size 13+. I enjoy being a small foot because some shoes just look much beautiful when its from 8.5-9.5.

Double value for the size 13 compared to all other?Cmon guys now you are overreacting ... :lol:

Last edited:
haha damn, i do not underestimate the struggle of big footers. Sometimes it works out in your favor too because not a lot of people are big footed so sometimes you get a deal when a lot of people pass on a pair of size 13+. I enjoy being a small foot because some shoes just look much beautiful when its from 8.5-9.5.

I thinks it's total opposite. Smaller sizes look like gs to me. Kobe ain't wearing no 8.5-9.5 anyway.

i hear you, some shoes look nice big and some shoes look better small than clown feet size. Anyways, i still think some of yall are not looking hard enough, I just found 4 listing for the prelude VII at $400 and i talked down 3 of them to $350. I actually got another one for cheaper than that. Gonna get them later.

also, anybody know whats the sizing like for the kobe's 1-4? I have kobe V, VI, VII, VIII and they all needed to be sized up half a size because I have semi wide flat feet.

Being a true sz 13-13.5 is :x :smh:  out here

Ive read boys in here talking bout they wear 11.5-12 but they get sz 13 because it fits them better smh.
Thats people that dont even wear 13 battling to get em plus the people that actually wear 13 :lol:  
**** is outtline

Plus stores usally only get 1 or 2 in that sz :smh:  
Never understood why they couldnt release more 13s.. They gon sell out out regardless
it's because most nike shoes run very narrow. My foot is not even close to a 13 in length but I still rock that sz cuz my foot is wide

Being a true sz 13-13.5 is :x :smh:  out here

Thats people that dont even wear 13 battling to get em plus the people that actually wear 13 :lol:  
**** is outtline

Plus stores usally only get 1 or 2 in that sz :smh:  
Tts 13.5 #thestruggle

I get making less bigger sizes for other types of shoes.. Running, casual, trainers etc, but for basketball shoes? Cmon man! Most basketball players are above 6 foot. Bigger people bigger shoes. Adjust production accordingly.

why do these shoes resell for so much ?
I rather spend 300-400bucks on the kobe preludes that are really limited beautifull and unique shoes , rather than spend the same amount for some jordan 1 retros that arent special quality wise and not that beautifull as well 

I was just in a convo with a reseller for some prelude 2 and 4. His prices weren't that bad, $400 for 4's and 380 for 2's and those were prices I would take, but I would of course try to negotiate it for a little cheaper. And he was like "I cant', I need $$$" and I just straight laughed, here I am offering him a $300+ profit and he's like I NEED the price I asked for. There is no need, it's what you want, leads me to believe that this guy has no job and needs the resellers life to get by. Some of you resellers get too greedy and blindsided that you think you're losing money when you sell for double retail so you must sell for triple retail

I was just in a convo with a reseller for some prelude 2 and 4. His prices weren't that bad, $400 for 4's and 380 for 2's and those were prices I would take, but I would of course try to negotiate it for a little cheaper. And he was like "I cant', I need $$$" and I just straight laughed, here I am offering him a $300+ profit and he's like I NEED the price I asked for. There is no need, it's what you want, leads me to believe that this guy has no job and needs the resellers life to get by. Some of you resellers get too greedy and blindsided that you think you're losing money when you sell for double retail so you must sell for triple retail
I hate when a reseller makes it seem like they are losing money when they will get double retail. I've dealt with a lot of that bs trying to snag a pair of preludes 

When someone tells me how much profit I am going to make like they're doing me some kind of favor, I'm immediately not going to budge on my price.

Back
Top Bottom