• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
My only preludes are Vs. Haven't unDS them yet. I decided I would when kobe makes his farewell your and hopefully comes to philly

Does anyone have the SKU for the Prelude V "Black Mamba" shirt? Or know where I can find one?

What's the current going rate for a DS or used pair of the Prelude 2?

Size 9 or Size 9.5.

Last edited:
Id say 400 range if ds and a little less depending on how used the kicks are

These prices continuing to drop overall? it's still a pain trying to find a deal on p5's in my size. sellers sitting on their pairs asking too much, but I know theyre not moving :stoneface:

1,5 and 6s go for the most money, what type of deal are you looking to get on the vs?

1,5 and 6s go for the most money, what type of deal are you looking to get on the vs?

under 4 bills. There was a pair that sold on the bay for 330 shipped in my size, prob 9/10. I was going to put in for 350 but I was too slow on my bid and the damn auction ended. I wasn't totally upset because I still feel like I can find a DS pair for 400 or less if i'm patient. Maybe... :nerd:

Last edited:
under 4 bills. There was a pair that sold on the bay for 330 shipped in my size, prob 9/10. I was going to put in for 350 but I was too slow on my bid and the damn auction ended. I wasn't totally upset because I still feel like I can find a DS pair for 400 or less if i'm patient. Maybe... :nerd:

and I seen 6's go for pretty low (between 300-400). you're right, 1's are high but luckily I don't like them

those are very hard prices to find. pairs don't pop up as often as they did and if you want that price you gotta search for a while and probably get it used. DS vs and vis command 450+, especially in the big sizes. if I had a v in your size id probably look out and give you one for 4 hundred.

Dudes be making us jump thru hoops when requesting payment.

If I put Kobe prelude 5 In the title, they ***** and moan that I left out 'Nike'.

I just don't have the patience.

Dudes be making us jump thru hoops when requesting payment.

If I put Kobe prelude 5 In the title, they ***** and moan that I left out 'Nike'.

I just don't have the patience.
Ok got you. I personally make my invoice very specific, even include a link for the listing :lol:
Havent had that problem myself

1s are still very high, 5s seem to be at $500 I hope to talk a seller down to $400. I would pay $350 for 6s but $315-325 is my max for everything else. Hope to get some trade bait for 1s can't see myself spending $550--650 on a pair of Nike shoes.

Call me crazy, but I traded away my size 7.5 DS Big Stage Away to get a DS pair of the Prelude Vs in my size. Thought about it long and hard, shoes are meant to be worn and I didn't want them to collect dust knowing I can never walk/play ball in them.

I'll find another BS Away in my size :nerd:

Call me crazy, but I traded away my size 7.5 DS Big Stage Away to get a DS pair of the Prelude Vs in my size. Thought about it long and hard, shoes are meant to be worn and I didn't want them to collect dust knowing I can never walk/play ball in them.

You're crazy!! I own the BS Away and they are easily my top 3 favorite Kobe.

You made the right decision, like you said shoes are meant to be worn letting them sit on a shelf is crazy imo

Back
Top Bottom