Zoom Kobe 4 ALL STARS detailed pics!

smh.gif
i would've been happier if they re-released the 2k4s in a different colorway. what is going on with nike these days?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

AF 25 meets ......Hyperdunk/2K4 .......Meets Translucent Sole..Meets Jordan Team Shoe....

Its that time of year Ru.....

Indeed it is.... I am REALLY feeling these IV's.... Cant do red but all blk.. indeed...

i really like these.....

haters....if you don't like them then don't buy them........if you don't like lows buy the kobe3s or hyperdunks.....

Kobe is making shoes to make him better....he always has...he sells a performance shoe, not a lifestyle-casual shoe.

I like these, and for what I have read and heard about them from people that actually had then in there hands, they said they have not ever felta lighter b-ball shoe, I am still cautious about the low top, will hold my final judgement until I see them in person...

This will be my first pair of kobe's that I ever get. It reminds me of the Jordan 11 LE's.....the low top joints. The all star collorway does lookkinda like a volleyball shoe colorway but very nice imo.

i just don't understand the argument that a low top is inviting ankle sprains. If you step on somebody's foot a high top isn't gonna prevent youfrom spraining your ankle

Every Kobe shoes are good for balling. but ZKIV's, it doesnt have enough ankle support. they are suitable for non-high-flyer guards! hehe! hi to all stevenash fans out there. anyways im still coping! peace!

Originally Posted by solefob

i just don't understand the argument that a low top is inviting ankle sprains. If you step on somebody's foot a high top isn't gonna prevent you from spraining your ankle

you have a very good point man! it still depends on the situation on the hard court. high cuts cant prevent you for spraining your ankle. nba players likesteve nash use lows. so it is still on the player's comfort zone. peace!

Originally Posted by Shoes2Shades

They look like bowling shoes.
Bowling shoes?

Anyway....I think they look cool...I am going to try them then make a decision how good they are.

When you score 81 pts. you can wear whatever you want and its cool.

COOK # 45
get fit.

not feeling these.
it looks like they're low tops, they might be better if they were higher cut.

he is not going to roll his ankle because he is wearing lows...his ankles are taped....

Back
Top Bottom