Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Just playing with ids:

The things that i try to find out is where i can choose the system that will work for me. I need the zoom air unit, because of ortho insoles..

Last edited:
Since the upper is EM, if you have a dark swoosh with the dark upper I'm sure you could use a paint marker sold at most craft stores to outline and/or paint a darker swoosh to make them lighter. I assume the paint marker will last depending on what brand you get. Risky I know, but definitely worth a shot if no more options come down the line.

I'm torn... looking to get one of these three... as of right now the first is in the lead. Any thoughts?

since this thread is pretty active, id thought id let you guys know that ebates has 6% cashback on Nike id.

its not much but since there are no coupons for Nike ID and the shoes are like $200? might as well save $12 bucks :lol:

I used ebates on the last 4 nike shoe purchases I have something like 38 bucks coming back to me.
but I just signed up for the site on recommendation. didnt read exactly when and how do I get the cash back?

Only way I would get an ID is if I had a % off code so It'll delete the shipping charge.

Back
Top Bottom