Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

BIG question-

Does anyone have a definitive answer to whether the different insole options have different cushioning setups?

Because if you look at the 4 different options on nikestore, the photos look different, and lead me to believe only the regular one comes with full length lunarlon. The Nike+ and Nike+ ready appear to have zoom in the heel, and the orthotic ready one looks like it has zoom in the heel AND it actually says it has a low profile zoom in the heel.

I wonder why the difference, is it that Nike+ basketball can't work with full length lunarlon? Anyone have an answer?

quite a few nice combo can be made using that purple upper

but don't really need more than 1 purple based shoe, especially with that distinctive pattern

Last edited:
all the new colorways that have been leaking out are preventing me from using my 15% off coupon to do a chaos ID. i feel like once i actually order theyll add more print options and ill be stuck with what i ordered. at least the coupon doesnt expire until july.

I've narrowed my choice down between two. OK, well, technically three. ONLY difference between the three is the lining color, either black, total orange, or team orange. I'm leaning towards some orange on the liner, so that from the back it doesn't just look like a green and black shoe. I would be wearing these with quarter hi black socks. Lemme know which one seems best. Thanks..

no speckles.

Last edited:
do nt use thr coupon til you know 2 u want. it does take the shoe down to 153 but id orders need to be 180 for free shipping. I did it because I got the sulfurs also. which went down to 119

Right^? Done with this upper
sick.gif

LMAO @ WHEN PEOPLE DISSING MEMBERS FOR MAKING YEEZY INSPIRED COLORWAYS.

OLE TINKER HATFIELD LEO CHANG JASON PETRIE I DESING THE BEST COLORS IN THE WORLD SO I DISS NT MEMBERS LOOKING BOI

IMO, the creations so far have been great. You just need to be creative really.

Yea but with solid, fade & sulfur like uppers. The options would be seemingly limitless. Nike owes it to the fanbase of the Kobe line to give them ALL off of those options just to make up for the horrible iD options for the VIIs lol. I remember a few years ago the Kobes had one of the best sneakers to iD. The options for the Vs were :x :smokin :smokin
I wish I had money back then smh lol

Back
Top Bottom