Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

After seeing that picture of the actual upper in blue, I cooked up these that I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger on but I want to wait to see people's pairs come in and then make a judgment. Went with the all dark look because I want to make these my indoor hoop shoes and the sulfur's outdoor (I know, they probably won't last a week lol).

View media item 209215

did anyone get any news on their shoes yet?
. it's been two weeks for me. I want 'more ids. especially since I'm not feeling any of the upcoming cws.
new id options I could possibly buy another pair

Last edited:
just checked the kobe nikeid page and the wait time is 36 days or within 5 weeks. Does the LJ and KD id's also take that long?

nvm, KD is 30 while LJ is also 36

Last edited:
yea. but my ids said 3-4 weeks. hopefully ill get a nice surprise by next weekend

January 1st. lol so I may have quite a bit longer to wait. just anxious

If you got that email on the 1st, don't expect your shoes for a couple more weeks at LEAST.

I got my started email on my KD on the 6th at 7pm, my kicks didn't arrive until December 3rd I believe.

Last edited:
I ordered on Dec. 28 and got the started email same day. Will update once i get the finishing touches and shipped email. 8)

^^ same 'start date' email as thapointguy (28th). Kinda hopin to get before the 21st of Jan but not holding my breath.

just checked the kobe nikeid page and the wait time is 36 days or within 5 weeks. Does the LJ and KD id's also take that long?

nvm, KD is 30 while LJ is also 36

It jumped to 43 days. I wonder if they are having problems, run out of materials or just swamped with orders. The wait might be longer than expected.

wth no way? 43 days now?

welp, checked for myself and I'm getting a ? for the number of days. And I thought people were gonna sleep on this pattern. guess a lot of people really did miss out on the xmas lights.

How do we get the 6% off? Is it a coupon code??

no, you sign into ebates.com, then click on the nike link. and it will take you to nike.com, then you buy it and your ebates accoutn will record the purchase and will give you back 6% of the total purchase amount. it will be sent to you paypal account.

good looks by zyzz!!

Back
Top Bottom