Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

i emailed Nike to tell them about how i was unhappy because i ordered the "stadium grey" swoosh and it looked grey in the rendering and turned out metallic silver.  i also mentioned how a lot of people are unhappy with the graffiti uppers.   i also told them that they should display pictures of finished products to give us a better idea of how they will look. here is the response i got....

Hi Nelson,

I think your idea is fantastic! I will submit your feedback to my team for you.

I do understand how it can be frustrating if the rendered image of the shoe on the site doesn't accurately portrait the color in real life. I think it would be great to have maybe some pictures in the FAQ of most of the more common color ways on each different type of material to show how each can differ mattering on the material it is put on as well.

If you have any other questions you can always e-mail me back.

Sincerely,

Luke
Nike.com

Last edited:
I was gonna pull the trigger on these. I had a question though... Will everything come out the way it looks right here? or is there something I should know? like a color turning out different than it looks on the rendered photo. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

after going back and forth over designs i've finally decided on the slight remix to[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]  [/font]1lov2thosewitshoes  's platinums.  can't wait!
8470f448_download2.jpeg

after going back and forth over designs i've finally decided on the slight remix to 
1lov2thosewitshoes
 's platinums.  can't wait!
I ain't gonna lie, I'd just copy his they are piff

[ATTACHMENT=4480]download (2).jpg (249k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Can anyone help me do a home and away Dallas Mavericks inspired ID? I'll admit I'm not great at doing color schemes. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
View media item 553168
This is notttt good. Christmas pattern or coral going bye bye. And I love the christmas pattern in multiple colors, love that the grey coral gives a white looking upper . Probably pit viper pattern coming.

Back
Top Bottom