Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Probably xmas pattern since it's been on there since day one. i hope it's solid upper and not the pit viper pattern because that's gonna make me iD again when i said i was done lol.

Man christmas pattern is dope I just hope we get a reasonable forewarning of when it'll be no longer available, maybe thats it.

Damn them I want to make another pair with the Xmas pattern but I was gonna wait a few weeks there goes that

nah they're not gonna give you a heads up, they put the graffiti option up and took away a color option without warning.

bummed out right now about this, I really wanted to make another ID with that upper but dont have the 190 bucks

all good, maybe the new pattern will be something I can use

Probably xmas pattern since it's been on there since day one. i hope it's solid upper and not the pit viper pattern because that's gonna make me iD again when i said i was done lol.

THIS.....if we got solid uppers (highly unlikely) I'd come back out and go absolutely bananas on iDs.

THIS.....if we got solid uppers (highly unlikely) I'd come back out and go absolutely bananas on iDs.
They'll probably pair it, and make it mandatory to use the PP midsole print :lol: :smh:

Since it seems like they are taking the Christmas print out ...should I pull the trigger on the Steve Blake Ids or the yotd alikes ??

Since it seems like they are taking the Christmas print out ...should I pull the trigger on the Steve Blake Ids or the yotd alikes ??
They're probably going to pull the upper and/or options that sell the least to make room for new stuff. Could be anything...

Since we do know they're going to switch something up, if there's anything you really want, nows the time to pull the trigger. Not like you're waiting for a sale or anything...

I'd put momey on them removing the upper pattern as the colors are already lacking. Wouldn't mind a gold color option.

Welp, just pulled the trigger on a Christmas ID. Used the Dareal08's "LA" IDs as inspiration, but made a couple minor changes.

What are steve blakes?

Really liked the Xmas upper but I dont got the 180 for now. I dislike Nike sometimes. Why remove it at all.

There was a few but not as good as Kobe's pair haha. The only bummer for Ids is the fact that the whole mesh isn't colored the white part that can be seen by the tongue bothers
Me

Back
Top Bottom