Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

View media item 632292Trying to cook up a color combo Kobe that will mesh with Hollywood nights. Considering hes been a fan of breaking up the traditional Laker CW with black im guessing he may go with a BL,TourYellow,Sulfer type of CW. Playing around with the latest id options and wondered what some of you think? Also if theres any rumors on different tongue eyelit/upper option brewing? Theres a glitch* when iding and thinking nike just may throw us that for November.

I just ordered several all-white pairs.

That being said, what have you guys found to work best on the mesh to prevent stains such as the protectant at finishline etc?

I ball in mine so obviously they're going to get scuffed up, I was just wondering if there was anything to help prevent/soften the blows.

Might have to pull the trigger on these when I strike out on red octobers 
pimp.gif

For the 2300 people that posted the exact same all red 8s, I just want to forewarn all of you:

The white inset of the mesh upper will clash horrifically with those. It looked absolutely hideous on my graffiti IDs. The red coloring only effects the outer mesh, shows completely from front views of the shoe.

I don't know there is a chance the solid uppers won't have the white underneath. Looking at my taipans and blue PP they are the same color on the inside as the outside. It could differ with iDs and regulars though. You can return them if it's white under so...

I don't know there is a chance the solid uppers won't have the white underneath. Looking at my taipans and blue PP they are the same color on the inside as the outside. It could differ with iDs and regulars though. You can return them if it's white under so...

Yeah I'm hoping my solid black upper doesn't have the white underneath. If so I'll be returning and getting a code for the "hassle"

Yeah I'm hoping my solid black upper doesn't have the white underneath. If so I'll be returning and getting a code for the "hassle"
I'd say the chances of it being all the way through are extremely slim considering the rendering on ID already shows you exactly what we fear. (granted it was WAY worse in person, which will likely be the case yet again)

Is there anybody here from the Philippines? Just asking if it is possible to order ID and ship here in the Philippines.

The reason you ordered a bunch of white based uppers huh

I'll do the same if that's the case with solids
Unfortunately I was amongst the other ten thousand fans that wanted a pair of red octobers, but my true love is an all white shoe and since I know this is easily the best hooping shoe Ive ever played in I was comfortable getting several. Its an added bonus that Nike's blatant lack of awareness or caring just so happens to work with the white outer mesh.

Oh well. 
eyes.gif

I'd say the chances of it being all the way through are extremely slim considering the rendering on ID already shows you exactly what we fear. (granted it was WAY worse in person, which will likely be the case yet again)
SEE... 

...THIS is the Reason I'm Waiting for You "Early Adopters" to Copp & Show Proof, first, before I make an effin $180 Plunge.

It also needs to be noted that the reds will indeed be different colors. I had pink on numerous parts, and somehow it produced numerous different colors of the same pink.

Back
Top Bottom