Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I guess I see ur point. U gotta wait a month regardless. I prob would wait if I couldn't return right away. I live in the Portland area so that may be easier for me then some

Here's an example of how bad the white looked with my pink graffiti upper.
Meh, the white line doesnt look that bad to me :kanyeshrug

Bout to cop dem RED MAMBAS 
8f6b2717_white_blue.gif

About to order a blackout pair. Want a pair I can literally wear with anything instead of trying to match up right with certain colors with all the crazy colorways of this model that's been released. Simple and clean is my style but can't decide on the ALLL blacked out pair kobe first broke out against the cavs or a blackout pair like the kobe 6's which was blacked out with the swoosh and hints of dark grey. Can't decide. View media item 635854View media item 635855

^I really liked the all black pair Kobe wore, but looking at those side by side, I would say get the grey swoosh

Last edited:
About to order a blackout pair. Want a pair I can literally wear with anything instead of trying to match up right with certain colors with all the crazy colorways of this model that's been released. Simple and clean is my style but can't decide on the ALLL blacked out pair kobe first broke out against the cavs or a blackout pair like the kobe 6's which was blacked out with the swoosh and hints of dark grey. Can't decide.
I'd go with the grey swoosh one. I have that Kobe 6 blackout, easily one of my favorites, use it as my everyday pair.

I'd go with the grey swoosh one. I have that Kobe 6 blackout, easily one of my favorites, use it as my everyday pair.
Yeah bruh same here. Use those kobe 6 blackouts for everything anytime anywhere. Just ordered those id's with the dark grey swoosh and logo. Now the waiting begins. Just recieved my lakers id's couple weeks ago. After I recieve these, think I'm done with the 8's unless they come out with an inline purple and white tb we've seen couple lakers players rocking or if some clean lookin tbs release in some Cw's i like. Ordered those new black tbs with the white midsole and heel clip with 3m swoosh and logo on ndc and they shipped today. Now I got those black tbs, black and grey pp's, black and gold elites, and now these blackout id's as my simple Kobe's. Not gonna name all the Cw's I bought but I Spent wayyyyyyy too much money on these 8s. But definitly easy choice making solid id's instead of any of the upcoming known releases like the mine Greys or green glow and orangish yellowish new pit vipers releasing. Not feelin neither of them.

Last edited:
Those purple pps in the main thread look clean. You guys considering black upper purple sole is going to come out :smokin

Those purple pps in the main thread look clean. You guys considering black upper purple sole is going to come out
smokin.gif
yeah I wanted to do amnesties too, but the purple on the ID is darker than the one on the amnesties and PPs, if it were that lighter shade of purple I would have a pair of ID amnesties ordered already

yeah I wanted to do amnesties too, but the purple on the ID is darker than the one on the amnesties and PPs, if it were that lighter shade of purple I would have a pair of ID amnesties ordered already

I would have ordered 3 pairs if we could nearly duplicate the amnesties. I don't care about the gold eyelets, but the lighter sole is a must.

Would white outs with soid white sole or translucent sole look best? Is trans too blue/clear?

I would have ordered 3 pairs if we could nearly duplicate the amnesties. I don't care about the gold eyelets, but the lighter sole is a must.
exactly man, exactly

who cares about the eyelets, that doesn't matter at all to me, it's the sole that is the most important part of recreating the amnesties

Back
Top Bottom