Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

no solid orange option available :frown:  whats more disappointingg no solid grey upper either
its there but you can't use it right now, Nike said all the solids were coming back

when that orange comes back, I think I am making those

the mangos up there are so dope, I just really really hope the orange on ID comes out like that

its there but you can't use it right now, Nike said all the solids were coming back

when that orange comes back, I think I am making those

the mangos up there are so dope, I just really really hope the orange on ID comes out like that
Oh thanks good to know theyre coming back.

Oh thanks good to know theyre coming back.
no doubt, thats what a NTer said when they chatted with a Nike rep

I don't even know why they aren't up now, maybe a lot of orders or something, but I want that orange back up I want to make those mangos up there, they are dope, if the colors don't match up I will just return them

i just wanted my money back so i could make another custom design. i have another great idea.  although i do regret not keeping them lol.. they were pretty dope... but for me its about doing the custom job more than rocking them, i have way to many shoes for a guy in my income bracket lol
Gotcha bro!

so i've been thinking.. is there a product you can put on rubber that will brighten it?

and if there is, would it affect playing in the shoes?

it would be for lightening the purple sole for the 'amnesties' so it looks closer to the PE's.

bleach? :tongue:

But I'm not gonna front, I did get the idea from a different person who did the same thing a while ago. I don't care.

i was wondering on your 'mag 8s" did you use atomic teal or posion green on the speckle?? it looks like poison green, but i cant tell for sure

Back
Top Bottom