Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

you stole my idea but you didnt use mag blue and it loooks terrible compared to mine i mixed my own mag color you used that green atomic teal LOL but good try

Hope this was badly executed sarcasm. This is like saying someone stole a Yeezy idea

^ Solid Upper? If so need pics ASAP

Yessirr. I'll post pics when they're in hand.

The white upper isn't the one with the questionable lining. My solid black upper was ordered a couple days after and thats really what everyone wants to see. Cant wait

these were fire and the mag blue is on point, cutom mixed,  i sold them for 280 on ebay.
yeah i wasnt claiming that i invented the mag colorway!!!!!!

OBVIOUSLY i was being sarcastic

SMH come on yall some geniouses around here??? or what? LMAO

I def like my custom job, hatersgona hate though

Thank you for the kind words. They came out exactly how I had hoped, a loosely Air Mag inspired Kobe. They aren't dead-on exact, I just like the color way. If I wanted mags id just get mags. Anyways those real Air Mag customs are awesome, good job.

Whoa were those mango looking joints come from?

If the ID options are similar I may have to make that wow they're dope

these were fire and the mag blue is on point, cutom mixed,  i sold them for 280 on ebay.
yeah i wasnt claiming that i invented the mag colorway!!!!!!

OBVIOUSLY i was being sarcastic

SMH come on yall some geniouses around here??? or what? LMAO

I def like my custom job, hatersgona hate though
You SOLD them?..... Why?

And for Only $280, bro...? 
grin.gif
  You wore them before you Sold, right?

i just wanted my money back so i could make another custom design. i have another great idea.  although i do regret not keeping them lol.. they were pretty dope... but for me its about doing the custom job more than rocking them, i have way to many shoes for a guy in my income bracket lol

Back
Top Bottom