Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

This question applies to Alot of People... of All Ages, Gender, Locals & Ethnicities. It's not just shoes, but various product in general...

Simple yet Complex Subject.

Often times when I ask myself, I talk myself out of making that unnecessary purchase at the moment, but it needs to enter my head more often.
Smart human being. i totally relate. Realistically it is about looking good and being on top. In heaven shoes don't matter, just a word. The government has locked us into thinking we need stuff we could live life a whole lot better without.

Maybe they'll put it back up at a later time. Gotta let the 9s get their shine on for the time being. Just being hopeful for those that needs to make more.

Woooooooow…. 

I just returned a pair of ss 8s to the San Marcos outlets, with the intention of ordering another ss pair to replace them later today… 

Then I get home to find that they've been removed from ID… wtf!

Horrible timing on the return, for a big L

Dude working the desk was like "I might have to get those for myself…" 

FML! 

This is why I can't fck with kobe… 

Lebron >

Woooooooow…. 
I just returned a pair of ss 8s to the San Marcos outlets, with the intention of ordering another ss pair to replace them later today… 
Then I get home to find that they've been removed from ID… wtf!
Horrible timing on the return, for a big L
Dude working the desk was like "I might have to get those for myself…" 
FML! 
This is why I can't fck with kobe… 
Lebron >

what? how is it kobe's fault that you waited until the last possible time to return, and then reorder a shoe?

View media item 903838

Got my Dodger blue gumbo ID's in yesterday, and rocked them to work today

Completely forgot I used the glow in the dark shedding skin too. I noticed when I got to my office... They were glowing like crazy! Haha
Dope.

Can't believe they took down the 8, wanted a pair so bad but was trying to get my funds right. Hopefully the put them back up temporarily "last chance" or something

My CWL inspired dunk mans arrived today. couple of glue marks and the specks were supposed to be grey (came out white). overall not bad though, still on the fence with these.

calm down... i'm trolling... sarcasm.

I love lebron and dislike kobe and this was my first pair of kobe's. And it didnt work out. At all. 

Wow. I ordered 2 pairs for a dude in Canada last night. I bet he's glad he pulled the trigger lol.
huge thanks man lol glad i emailed you last night. i started to panic when i seen the pic about ordering yesterday if possible... couldnt wait any longer.

that was me who posted the dm from nike, so posted to let everyone know an sure enough the 8 is gone today. but was strange i got another dm this morning saying there was no time table for taking it down. was a great ride tho. glad i pulled the trigger on two more last night. just suck nike didnt send out their usually emails saying "get them before there gone" that kinda sucked

Last edited:

that was me wh posted the dm from nike, so posted to let everyone know an sure enough the 8 is gone today was a great ride tho. glad i pulled the trigger on two more last night. just suck nike didnt send out their uosually emails saying "get them before there gone" that was strange
It was werid.

but then again Nike has been werid with the iD emails... some people havent been getting the shipped email and the shoe just showing up and other emails have been missing

It was werid.

but then again Nike has been werid with the iD emails... some people havent been getting the shipped email and the shoe just showing up and other emails have been missing
true true, think this id was on the tail end of its career an they just got so flooded they didnt know how to handle, sounds like a mess reps all giving different answers. hope all my IDs come in fine 

Yep... If my iD's come with Major flaws... im def returning and using towards 9

Dope.

Can't believe they took down the 8, wanted a pair so bad but was trying to get my funds right. Hopefully the put them back up temporarily "last chance" or something

Thanks fam. I was really happy with these, they had no issues whatever. I'm glad I pulled the trigger on my other pair once I got these in. I was tempted to wait a few weeks at first.

damn i didn't get to do my lower merion colorway...snooze you lose, but damn that's lame that they took it down without notice.

Back
Top Bottom